Temenos Adopt-IT Scholarship | Shiksha Scholarship 2022 | buddy4study scholarship for engineering students | Free Scholarship For Indian Students To Study Abroad | Girls Scholarship 2022
About Temenos Adopt-IT Scholarship Program
Temenos Adopt-IT Scholarship Program 2021 was just introduced by Temenos India Private Limited. Engineering students in their second year of college will be supported by this scholarship. The scholarship aims to support the education of deserving individuals who meet the criteria. This award will undoubtedly benefit students who come from underserved and underprivileged communities in society. Candidates must apply in order to get up to Rs. 70,000 in financial support through this program. Applications are being accepted online until January 15, 2022. Read on to learn everything there is to know about the Temenos Adopt-IT Scholarship Program.
Highlights Of The Program
|Scholarship Name||Temenos Adopt-IT Scholarship Program|
|Launched By||Temenos India Private Limited|
|Scholarship Amount||Up to Rs.70,000 per annum|
|Last Date to Apply||15 January 2022|
|Amount Disbursement Mode||Direct Bank Transfer or DBT|
Aim Of This Scholarship Programme
Temenos India Private Limited is always looking for ways to improve society through technology. They are a huge supporter of the technical fields. Education is a powerful tool for overcoming financial hardships as well as social inequity and embarrassment. It also boosts the country’s economy’s confidence and growth. The organization’s Corporate Social Responsibility initiative strives to provide students from poor backgrounds with greater digital skills and capacities through the dissemination of knowledge through this scholarship. This scholarship will pave the road for exciting future prospects and jobs that will lead to improved health and financial resources.
Temenos Adopt-IT Scholarship Amount
Candidates who are chosen for this scholarship will receive financial help of up to Rs. 70,000 after completing their second year of technical education at Anna University in Chennai. Only the costs of academic fees will be covered by the award. As a result, the scholarship amount is solely determined by the institution’s tuition structure. The prize will be disbursed directly to cover the fee.
Scholarship Award Duration
The scholarship will be given out once a year. The candidates will only be paid once a year to meet their academic expenses. After the second year of college, however, support will be available for all three years of schooling. That is, the authorities will reimburse the fees for the second, third, and fourth years through this scholarship program.
Government Scholarship 2021 | Scholarship For School & College Students
Free Scholarship for College Students | IET India Scholarship Awards 2021
Free Scholarship Worth 50 Lakhs | Free International Certificate | Free Bootcamp with Hands-on-projects
Digital Bharati COVID Scholarship | Government Free Scholarship 2021|Free Laptops & Tablets
The Bhumi Fellowship 2021 [Latest update] | How To Get Bhumi Fellowship
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- This scholarship is solely open to Anna University students in Chennai.
- Students in their second year of BE or BTech in any field, including IT, CSE, ECE, EEE, E&I, are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have received at least 80% in Class 10, Class 12, and the first year of their B.Tech or B.E. programme.
- The applicant’s annual household income should not exceed Rs. 4 lakhs per year.
- Identity proof with the photo of the applicant on it
- Income proof of the family as combined from all the earning sources
- Marksheets of Classes 10 and 12
- Result sheet of Bachelors in Technology or BTech or Bachelors in Engineering or BE of both semesters in first year
- Fee receipt of the Current academic year to prove admission and academic appearance
- Latest fee structure of the institution
- Screening of scholarship applications based on merit and financial need
- Telephonic interviews for further shortlisting of candidates
- Face-to-face interview for final selection (if required)
How To Apply?
Candidates who are interested in this scholarship must apply online using the Buddy4Study platform. Temenos India Private Limited’s official website does not allow candidates to apply for the scholarship there. There will be no offline applications accepted; only online applications will be accepted. Follow these steps to apply:
- Go to www.buddy4study.com to access Buddy4Study’s official website.
- On the home page, select “Scholarships” from the menu.
- Under the heading “Popular Corporate Scholarships,” click “View More.”
- Select “Temenos Adopt-IT Scholarship Program 2021 15-Jan-2022” from the “Featured scholarships” category.
- On the top of the scholarship page with all the details, click “Apply Now.”
- Scroll through the scholarship page and click “Apply Now” at the bottom.
- “Sign In” to create a new account or “Login” to apply through Buddy4Study.
- On the screen, you’ll see the online application form.
- Tap “Start Application” and fill in all of the information requested on the application form.Upload all the documents in a digitally scanned format in the sizes and formats mentioned in the form.
- Accept the “Terms and Conditions” by selecting the box next to it.
- Tap on “Preview” and recheck the application to check if all the details are entered.
- Click on “Submit” if all the details are correctly mentioned.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here