Hello Peers, there is a biggest opportunity for everyone who wants to free Scholarships for continuing their education. Recently, Indian Government ‘Parliamentarians with Innovators for India’ (PI India) has launched Free Scholarships for those students who have lost either both or anyone of their parents to support them in various educational purpose who wants to achieve their dream and concerned about their studies but because of this ongoing pandemic, they can not afford the fees of the colleges/school/institute/university for further education.
The second wave of COVID pandemic left many children orphaned, unprotected and weak across India. Large number of children have lost both of their parents and some are surviving with their single parent, because of that, they become financially weak. These covid orphans now become helplessness with no financial support. Even they are good in studies, but not able to afford their higher education fees.
So, PI Indian Government has decided to launched by looking to these helpless children to become the power of the youth generation by providing online educational facilities.
About this Online Scholarship-
Digital Bharati COVID Scholarship is really a great initiative to support the high school students (from Class 1 to Class 12) who have lost their parents in this ongoing pandemic situation. Under this private Scholarship, selected students will be given free vouchers to get educational subscriptions for online learning, online learning platform at leading ed-tech companies. Also some students will be provided free tablets/laptops. This crisis based scholarships will helps the selected students upto five years period of time.
About PI India-
Parliamentarians for Innovators in India (PIIndia.org) is a bi-partisan national-level action group comprising 15 Members of Parliament representing 10 political parties and 11 states, partners from leading venture capital and impact funds, academics and health and public-policy experts.
- PAN India students are eligible for this crisis Scholarship 2021-2022.
- Students who have lost one or both of their parents since January 2020.
- Applicants should be continuing their education. or wants to go for further education.
- Marksheet of the previous educational qualification.
- Government issued identity proof.
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card)
- Death certificate of the parent(s) along with identity proof of parent/guardian
- Bank account details of applicant or parent or guardian (in absence of parents)
- Passport size photograph of the students, required
Benefits of this Crisis Scholarships-
- Students will get free vouchers to take educational subscription at most of the leading ed-tech companies.
- Some students will be able to access to tablet/laptop for digital learning
- Students will provided Online counselling and career guidance
Criteria for Selection-
The selection for this online Scholarhip/ free scholarship will be based on the need of this crisis based. It involved several process-
- Firstly, the shortlisting application candidate documents will be verified online or digitally.
- After that, the candidates have to face one telephonic interaction with the candidates/family members.
Ideally, this article will be valuable for you to understanding about the whole scenario/process of this crisis art Scholarships and hope you will also apply. On the off chance that this article truly helped you in any capacity, try to impart it to your companions via web-based media and let them likewise think about this astonishing preparation. Along these lines, be with us folks we will share much more various updates for you which will help you in developing your profession, and follow our Courseandjobs Blog for more most recent updates about new position posts, temporary jobs.
For more information, Prefer this Video–
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here