Wanna looking to study abroad? Wants to live your dream? Wants to continue your education but not having much money for your education? Or your family can’t afford that money to provides you with a good education, then you are at the right place and definitely the right post.
Hello Students, this post is to inform you about the new Scholarship programme for economically weaker sections of society. Tata Capital takes an initiative to supports the higher education of students of economically weaker sections of the society by conducting The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme. Students who are studying in Classes 6 to 12, diploma, polytechnic, or undergraduate (general and professional) degree programmes will be given financial assistance or financial help to pursue their academic goals under this scholarship programme. Keep Patience and continue reading this post because we will be providing all the details such as eligibility guidelines, the online application process, the last date of application & the selection process for the Tata Pankh Scholarship.
About Tata Capital Limited
Tata Capital Limited is a well-known Tata Group financial services company. As part of its CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) commitment, the corporation has established this scholarship programme to help worthy and underprivileged students further their education. Several CSR activities are run by the corporation in the areas of education, skill development, the environment, and health.
Aim of this Scholarship Programme
The primary goal of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to students in order to help them pursue their higher education. Eligible students can apply for this scholarship scheme online before December 31, 2021, and the scholarship money will be deposited straight into their bank account.
Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme 2021
Students pursuing Class 11th, Diploma, Polytechnic programme, or any Undergraduate course in India are eligible to apply for the Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship scheme. Tata Capital Limited would provide students with up to 80% of their tuition expenses as a scholarship.
According to the course level, this scholarship is divided into four categories:
- Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship for Students in Class 11th.
- Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship for Diploma Students with a 10th Pass
- Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship for Diploma Students with a 12th Pass
- Undergraduate students can apply for the Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship.
The eligibility requirements for both of these scholarship programmes are listed below. So, before applying for this scholarship, thoroughly read the eligibility requirements.
Overview of Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship
Learn some important information about the Xiaomi India Scholarship scheme for post-matric study.
|Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship
|Tata Capital Limited
|Class 10 or 12 passed with a minimum of 60% marks
|Application last date
|15th October 2021
Before applying for the Tata Pankh Scholarship, make sure you read the eligibility requirements. Only then can you apply if you meet all of the requirements.
The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme for Class 6 to 10 Students 2021-22
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- The applicant must be in Class 6 to 10 at a recognized educational institution in India.
- Applicants must have received at least 60 percent in the preeceding Class.
- From all sources, the annual household income must be less than or equivalent to INR 4,00,000.
- Children of employees of Tata Capital & Buddy4Study are not eligible.
The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme for Class 11 and 12 Students 2021-22
- Children of employees of Tata Capital & Buddy4Study are not eligible.
Scholarship for 12th Passed Undergraduate and Diploma Students
- Only Indian nationals can apply.
- Applicant must be studying in an undergraduate course like B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BCA etc or 1st year of Diploma/Polytechnic course.
- Applicants must have passed Class 12 in 2021 with at least 60% marks.
- The annual family income must be less than or equal to INR 4,00,000 from all sources.
Important Dates & Deadlines
Learn about the key dates for the Tata Pankh Scholarship in 2021. This scholarship programme was announced by Tata Capital Limited in November. The deadline for submitting an application for the Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship for the academic year 2021-22 is October 15, 2021.
On or before the deadline, eligible students can apply for the Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship 2021.
Amount of Scholarship Reward
Financial assistance will be provided to deserving but financially challenged students. The scholarship money will be sent straight to the selected/shortlisted students’ bank accounts by Tata Capital Limited.
The scholarship amounts are listed below each category:
|Scholarship amount per year
The scholarship will cover up to 80% of the tuition fees for the selected candidates. Tata Capital Limited will give a scholarship in the amount of the above-mentioned scholarship or 80 percent of tuition costs (whichever is less).
Candidates for the Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship will be shortlisted/selected based on their academic performance, annual family income, and current course data.
The applicants for the Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship 2021 will be shortlisted by expert team members, who will then conduct a telephonic interview before making a final decision. The steps for applying for this scholarship are outlined below.
- Candidates will initially be shortlisted based on their academic performance and financial situation.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted for a telephone interview. Following that, the final selection list will be prepared.
Candidates must apply for the Tata Pankh Scholarship Program online through the scholarship webpage. Students must upload the following papers to the scholarship portal during the online application process.
- Aadhar/Voter Photo ID Card
- Size of a Passport Photograph of a class 10th, 12th, or Diploma course marksheet.
- Income proof (pay stubs, ITRs, Form 16Bs, government-issued income certificates, and so on)
- Admission Receipt (Identification card from school or college / genuine certificate)
- Fee received for the current academic year
- Details of your bank account (cancelled check / passbook copy / bank statement)
How To Apply
Students can easily apply for the Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship by filling out an online application. TATA Capital Limited uses the buddy4study platform to receive scholarship applications. To apply for the Tata Pankh Scholarship Scheme online, follow the procedures below.
- Visit the online application link for the Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship 2021. (a link is provided below)
- Read the scholarship details carefully before clicking the Apply Now button if you meet the requirements.
- Use some basic information to log in or sign up for the buddy4study scholarship portal.
- Fill out the Mi Scholarship application form completely, including your academic details, contact information, and so on.
- Please upload the necessary documentation.
The entire online application process. There is no need to send the scholarship authority a printed copy of the application.
By logging in with their username and password, applicants can check the status of their Tata Pankh Scholarship online application.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here