Are you looking to Study Abroad? Are you interested in higher studies? But not able to afford that much money? Then stay here guys, this post is especially for you and you are at the right place to land your dream to go for higher studies Abroad.
Hello Learners, Today we come along with the biggest opportunity for all to get merit scholarships for higher studies purposes. This Merit Scholarship is especially for those who are currently looking for higher studies but due to their financial status, they can’t afford the fees of Abroad universities.
GyanDhan is India’s first education-focused financing platform, education portal. It provides various tools & services for the entire process of the student’s study abroad journey which helps them to achieve their higher education dreams.
GyanDhan Scholarship is a merit-based scholarship, higher education scholarships awarded to Indian students with outstanding academic records and exceptional or extraordinary potential. The funding scholarship is awarded to students wishing to pursue postgraduate studies or higher studies in Canada, UK, the United Kingdom, Australia, and Germany.
Started with an aim to make abroad higher education more convenient for students, GyanDhan has helped tens of thousands of students in selecting the right financing option. In continuation of our efforts towards our aim, we are launching the GyanDhan Scholarship. This scholarship of INR 1 Lakh will be awarded to 1 student.
The GyanDhan scholarship is a one-time award that will be given to a student at the beginning of the academic year. The scholarship amount is INR 1 lakh. Irrespective of the course and the country, one student will be awarded the scholarship for their postgraduate program. The scholarship is merit-based and will be presented to the student with excellent academic records and caliber.
How does GyanDhan Scholarship work?
GyanDhan scholarship is a one-time financial aid of a predetermined sum awarded to students depending on their merit and profile strength.
|Application Deadline||Aug 31, 2021|
|No. of Scholarships||1|
|Renewability||One Time Payment|
|International Students Eligible||Yes|
Eligibility Criteria/Qualification Required
To get the GyanDhan Free Scholarship, candidates need to meet some specific criteria given below.
- Eligible Country- India (Indian students/candidates can only avail of this scholarship, students with Indian Citizenship can apply for this Free Scholarship opportunity).
- Acceptable subjects and courses- Postgraduate program in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Analytics and Materials Science can only apply for this Scholarship.
- Criteria for Acceptance: Students interested in pursuing a two-year postgraduate programme in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, or Germany. Students who are in the process of applying or who have applied but have not yet received an acceptance letter are also eligible to apply.
- The student must be a resident of India with a bachelor’s degree from an Indian university and must have excellent academic records.
- If a student wants to take out an education loan, he or she must apply through Gyandhan with one of the partner lenders. SBI, BOB, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, Avanse, Auxilo, Incred, Credila, and MPower Financing are some of our partner lenders.
|Application Procedure To Apply|
|Step 1: Click on the start application|
Step 2: Please fill up the followingName
1. Email Id
3. Target Country
4. Target College
5. Target Course
Step 3: Within 24 hours of completing the first step, you will get an email to upload the documents
|1. The scholarship funds will be awarded to the best and the brightest student. The selection of the same will also be rigorous and the candidates will be judged on their -Academic Performance|
a) Test Scores of GRE/GMAT/TOEFL
b) Statement of Purpose and Letter of Recommendation
c) Strength of the Profile Submitted
2. A selection committee will be formed to analyze the applications submitted, which will recommend the deserving students based on the above-mentioned criteria.
The applicants/candidates are required to submit the following documents to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Offer letter from the university
- Proof of GRE/ GMAT score
- Proof of English language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Latest resume
- Statement of purpose (in 1500 max)
- letter of recommendation (Optional)
Kindly Apply For this e scholarship/national scholarship/nsp scholarship/state scholarship at GyanDhan, India’s biggest scholarship portal/national scholarship portal/state scholarship portal to get a merit-based scholarship worth Rs 1 Lakh at a time. This will helps you to go for higher studies at abroad and you don’t need to take education loan/student loan. This is a govt scholarship portal. Apply Link is given below.
For more information, Prefer this Video–
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here