TATA Capital Announced Pankh Scholarship Programme 2022-23 | Free Scholarship For Students | Apply Now!!, Amount, Eligibility Criteria
Hello, folks. Today we are providing information about the “Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship,” a program launched by Tata Capital Limited to support student education. You may find in-depth instructions on how to submit an application, information on the requirements imposed by the authorities for the scholarship, the documents a candidate must present, and other crucial information in this article, including the deadline for submitting an application.
All About Pankh Scholarship Programme:
The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Program is aimed at students from underprivileged families in the nation. This Programme was launched for the first time in the financial year 2013–2014, and since then, it has funded more than 70 mentors annually. According to the candidate’s needs, financial aid will be provided under this Programme to cover expenses such as tuition, room and board, technical support, etc. You can get the comprehensive details about this Programme listed below and submit an application before the deadline.
The TATA Pankh Scholarship 2022–23 (Online Application) is a Programme of Tata Capital Limited that aims to help poorer children in India by paying 80% of their academic fees to support them in their studies and mentoring. Additionally, scholarships up to Rs. 50000 are available to ambitious school and undergraduate college students.
Description of TATA Capital Pankh Scholarship 2022-23
|Scholarship Name||TATA Capital Pankh Scholarship 2022-23 (Ratan Tata Scholarship)|
|Scholarship Type||Private Scholarship|
|Authority||TATA Capital Limited|
|Application Mode||Online Form Fill Up|
|Eligibility||Class 6 to 12, UG College Student|
|Scholarship Amount||Up to Rs 50000|
|Last date for Application Form Submit||31st August 2022|
Tata Pankh Scholarship Eligibility 2022–2023
The main consideration while filling out an online scholarship application is eligibility. For students to be eligible to apply for the TATA Pankh Scholarship 2022, they must meet the following requirements.
- The first requirement for a Tata scholarship is that the applicant is an Indian permanent citizen.
- A minimum of 60% must be earned on the final exam by the student. For College, an equal SGPA in a semester is required.
- The student’s family’s annual income should not be more than Rs. 4 lakh.
- The student must enroll in and complete his studies at a government-recognized school, college, university, or other private institution.
Types Of Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship
|The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme for Class 6 to 10 Students 2021-22||Students who are studying from Class 6 to 10|
|The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme for Class 11 and 12 Students 2021-22||Students who are studying in Classes 11 and 12|
|The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme for Diploma/Polytechnic Students 2021-22||Students who are studying in Diploma/ Polytechnic courses|
|The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme for Undergraduate Degree Courses 2021-22||Students who are studying Undergraduate Degree Courses|
|The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme for Professional Degree Courses 2021-22||Students who are studying Professional Degree Courses|
List of Eligible Courses
- The acceptable courses for Pankh Scholarship applications are listed below. To be eligible to apply for the scholarship, students must enroll as a regular candidate.
- Madhyamik 6th to 10th class Drop Dead Higher Secondary Class 11 and 12 Graduate and Enroll in Any General or Any Professional Undergraduate Courses
- Undergraduate courses that are general in nature include BA, BSc, BCom, BBA, diploma, polytechnic, and professional courses in engineering (BTech, BE, BArch), medicine, pharmacy, law, etc.
- The student must be a regular course applicant.
- Bank account details of the applicant
- canceled cheque
- passbook copy
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Disability & Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Income proof- Any of the following
- Form 16A
- Income certificate from government authority
- salary slips, etc.
- Marksheets or grade cards of previous class
- Passport size photograph
- Photo identity proof (Aadhaar Card)
- Proof of admission- Any of the following
- School/college/university ID card
- Bonafide certificate etc.
Perks & Benefits
A student who is selected for the TATA Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme 2022–23 will also receive a number of benefits.
- 80 percent of the tuition and college fees for chosen students will be reimbursed.
- Whose tuition costs are High, Can Receive A Scholarship Up To Rs. 50,000
- The amount of stipend will also include educational and career mentoring.
Scholarship Amount Chart for Tata Pankh Scholarship 2022-23
|School Students: Class 6 to 12||Rs 12000|
|General Undergraduate Course: BA, BSc, BCom||Rs 20000|
|Professional Undergraduate Courses: Engineering, Medical, Law, Pharmacy, and Nursing||Rs 50000|
Scholars will be chosen for “The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Program” depending on their academic standing and financial situation. It entails a multi-stage procedure that is described below:
- The initial selection of candidates based on academic standing and financial situation
- Phone interviews with candidates that made the cut
- A selection committee’s final interview before making a decision
- NOTE: There are 50 percent reserved seats for females. Additionally, the weight will be given to pupils who are SC/ST or who have disabilities.
How To Apply For This Online scholarship for students?
The Tata Pankh Scholarship application form must be filled out entirely online through the portal. The platform for applying for this scholarship is Buddy4Study. Follow the instructions to submit your scholarship application from your home computer or phone.
- Registration: To begin, you must create an account on the Buddy4Study platform and fill up your profile with relevant academic information.
- After successfully completing your registration, choose the scholarship category that best fits your courses. such as the sixth through twelfth grades, general undergrad courses, and professional undergrad courses.
- Filling out the application form: After selecting your course, click “Apply Now” to begin the application form filling out process.
- Complete all required fields, including those for personal information (name, address) and academic information (school/college name, roll, and grades).
- Documents Upload: Once the form has been completed, upload any necessary documents in PDF format, as instructed in the section above.
- Submission of the last form: After completing the form and uploading the necessary documents, thoroughly review your application. Edit any info that needs to be changed. After reviewing the terms and conditions, submit your form.
- You will receive an Application Id—also known as your Individual Registration Number—in your email after submitting your online application. You may follow the progress of your application with this.