Hello Folks, Welcome To Courseandjobs.com. Today we sharing information about one of the most outstanding scholarship programmes that are currently available to people who are interested in studying Computer Science as a means of making their lives easier in a variety of different ways.
Are you aware that Google also offers scholarships? The Venkat Panchapakesan Memorial Scholarship is available from Google if you’re an Indian student interested in studying computer science or related disciplines.
Google Scholarship India is facilitated through Google’s incorporation. In accordance with this programme, students will receive financial help to enable them to pursue careers in technology and related fields.
A highly prestigious scholarship programme called the Google Venkat Panchapakesan Memorial Scholarship 2022 is currently accepting applications from individuals like these.
If you are one of them who are looking for higher studies or interested in abroad studies, then you are reading the right post. This post includes the eligibility criteria, selection criteria, documents required and the step-by-step application process so that you can quickly submit your application for the scholarship programme.
Scholarship for Google Venkat Panchapakesan in 2022
For students enrolled in computer science degrees who wish to create solutions to make their daily lives easier, the Google Venkat Panchapakesan Memorial Scholarship will be offered in 2022. The awardees will receive a scholarship worth about Rs. 54000, or $750. To be eligible for this grant, the applicants must submit essays and other required papers. To be eligible, your application must be submitted before the month of October.
|Name||Google Venkat Panchapakesan Memorial Scholarship 2022|
|Beneficiary||People wanting to study science|
Who is eligible to apply?
- The Venkat Panchapakesan Memorial Scholarship is open to students who are already using computer science to create solutions for some of the problems or opportunities they perceive around them.
- This award is only available to undergraduate students studying computer science who are currently enrolled in an Indian institution or university for the current academic year.
- Prior applicants are eligible to reapply. Any Google scholarship that has already been awarded, including the Venkat Panchapakesan Memorial Scholarship, cannot be applied for again.
Details of the Google Venkat Panchapakesan Memorial Scholarship Awards
The following are the specifics of this scholarship’s award:-
- Selected students will receive a financial award of $2,500 USD towards tuition and education-related expenses, and will be invited to a virtual retreat in October 2022.
- An invitation to visit the YouTube headquarters in San Bruno, California, will be sent to the candidate who is chosen for the award.
- the chance to submit a plan and maybe spend up to USD 225 on promoting computer science in the neighbourhood.
- For this programme, only university students from India may apply.
- The GOC round and the skills listed in your résumé and other application materials will be used to make the selection.
- Only chosen scholars will be required to submit a letter of recommendation.
- Each and every application must be submitted in.doc or Google Docs format.
- The deadline for applications will not be extended.
- The entire Google Scholarship screening procedure is carried out in English.
Important dates & Deadlines
- The last date to apply for submitting and filling out the application is August 14th, 2022.
- On October 15th 2022, google will launch a virtual meeting regarding the scholarship.
- The GOC Round will be conducted on August 27th, 2022.
- Meet and Greets with finalists: September 26th-30th, 202
Must Know: If your application passes the eligibility requirements, you will be invited to participate in Google’s Online Challenge (GOC) scheduled on Saturday 27th August 2022 (9 am IST – 9 pm IST).
Rules & Regulations
- The strength of each applicant’s application materials relative to the total candidate pool will be taken into consideration when choosing the scholarship awardees.
- The selection will be full and final, and the applicants will confirm they will not dispute the same at any point in time.
- The $2,500 Venkat Panchapakesan Memorial Scholarship award must be used to pay for the student’s primary university’s tuition, fees, books, supplies, and equipment.
- The scholarship winner is responsible for paying any tax obligations associated with this scholarship award.
- Recipients of scholarships must be enrolled full-time for the academic years 2022–2023.
Following the selection of the winners, enrollment will be confirmed, and all scholarship funds will be transferred immediately to the winner’s student account for use in paying for tuition and other educational costs.
- Any scholar who ceases to satisfy the eligibility conditions will have their award withheld, and any scholar who fails to continue to fulfil the eligibility standards will have their award revoked.