Rajasthan Free Scholarship Scheme 2021-22 For Everyone | Rajasthan Free Scooty Yojana
Rajasthan Devnarayan Free Scooty Yojana Application Form 2022 (देवनारायण छात्रा स्कूटी वितरण एवं प्रोत्साहन राशि योजना)
Anyone can learn more about Free Scooty Yojana 2022 by looking at the points listed below. We also have some additional information that you should be aware of before proceeding to the Application Form.
- It was started by Rajasthan’s Chief Minister, Sh Ashok Gehlot.
- The CM will hand over free scooters to worthy candidates as part of this yojana.
- Candidates can apply online and then wait for the list of recipients to be released.
- Students who get a score of at least 50% and who fall into one of the reserved categories are eligible for this.
- Finally, the Rajasthan Devnarayan Muft Scooty Yojana 2022 is summarised.
Kalibai Bheel Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana 2022 (कालीबाई भील मेधावी छात्रा स्कूटी योजना नियम 2020)
Scooty Yojana of Kalibai Bheel Medhavi Chatra The Medhavi Chhatra Scooty Scheme in Rajasthan is now accepting online applications. From March 1 through April 30, 2021, online applications will be accepted on the official website. Every year, roughly 10050 girl students, including SC/minority class girls, benefit from this scheme, which integrates other ongoing Scooty distribution schemes for meritorious girl students.
This scheme has been started to encourage girls and their parents to provide education. Under the Rajasthan Kalibai Bhil Medhavi Chhatra Yojana, girls studying in private and government schools can apply, who have got good marks in class 12.
Scholarship Description: Overview
|Name of Scheme||Kalibai Bheel Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana (KBMCSY)|
|in Language||कालीबाई भील मेधावी छात्रा स्कूटी योजना|
|Launched by||Government of Rajasthan|
|Beneficiaries||Girls of Rajasthan|
|Major Benefit||Provide Free Scooty to Girls|
|Scheme Objective||Encourage the students of the state to study and due to low female literacy.|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Rajasthan|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Benefits payable under Kalibai Bheel Medhavi Chatra Scooty Yojana 2022 Scheme
- Transport expenses up to handing over of girl student (registration, transfer of name of girl student)
- One year general insurance,
- Five year third party insurance,
- Two liters of petrol (once at the time of delivery)
- A helmet
Under this initiative, 50 percent of scootys are allocated to girl students in Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education government schools and 25 percent to girl students in private schools. Girls in government and private institutions that are part of the Central Board of Secondary Education are awarded a 25% scooty.
- Aadhar Card
- 12th class marksheet
- Janadhar or Bhamashah card
- Caste certificate
- BPL ration card
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Certificate of Regular Study in Graduation Program
- Institute-provided certificate of regular attendance
- Certificate issued by Medical Board if the beneficiary is handicapped
- The applicant must be a resident of Rajasthan on a permanent basis.
- This scheme is only available to SC, ST, OBC, and other minority groups, as well as economically disadvantaged female students in general.
- Girls who have received a minimum of 65 percent in class 12th from the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education and a minimum of 75 percent in class 12th from the Central Board of Secondary Education, and who are enrolled in any Rajasthan school.
- The applicant’s parents’ annual income should be less than 2.5 lakh rupees.
- Girl students who have received scooty benefits under any state government plan based on their grades in any class prior to the commencement of the scheme will not be eligible to receive scooty under this scheme. However, in the past, a girl child might earn a scooty based on her 10th grade result from the TAD Department, School Education Department.
- The parents of the applicant should not be taxpayers.
- After clearing the 12th grade, the beneficiary is required to enrol in a graduation programme.
- If there is a gap between passing class XII and taking admission in graduation, then the benefit of this scheme will not be provided to the girl student.
Rajasthan CM Higher Education Scholarship Scheme 2021-22 (मुख्यमंत्री उच्च शिक्षा छात्रवृति योजना)
The state government of Rajasthan has introduced a new initiative to improve school standards and encourage students to pursue higher education. Rajasthan CM Higher Education Scholarship Scheme 2021-22 is the name of this programme. As the scheme’s name implies, the state government provides scholarships to students under this programme. The scholarship is for post-secondary study. The programme tries to encourage students to pursue higher education. Due to their impoverished familial background, some children are unable to pursue higher education.
Rajasthan’s Department of Higher and Technical Education has issued a notification for the Chief Minister Higher Education Scholarship Scheme (Mukhyamantri Uch Siksha Scholarship Yojana) for the year 2021. From the 3rd of January through the 15th of February 2022, interested candidates may review the eligibility criteria and apply online. We have all the information we need in this article. Cm Scholarship Rajasthan 2021-22 Last Date, Mukhyamantri Scholarship 2021 Last Date, Cm Higher Education Scholarship Scheme, Cm Higher Education Scholarship Scheme 2020-21, Scholar Eligibility Qualification, Document Required for Online Form Apply Time, How To Apply Rajasthan CM Scholar Ship Scheme, etc.
Scholar Ship Scheme:-
Under Chief Minister Higher Education Scholarship Scheme, Select 1 Lac Student Top Merit List for Broad Exam Rbse Broad Ajmer and Which Family Income Less Then 2.50 Lac Is the Rajasthan Government Provides Financial Assistance of Rs. 5000 Per Year.
Candidates Must Have the Qualification 12th Pass Top 1 Lac Student Merit List 2021 or Regular Student Who Completed First Year with 60% Marks and Received First Year Scholarship
1.) Bhamashah Card
2.) Aadhaar Card
3.) Student Self Bank Account and Bank Details Like Account Number, bank Ifsc Code,MICR Code Etc
4.) Collage ID Card or Collage Fee Receipt
5.) Mobile No. and Personal Email ID
6.) Scanned Photograph, Signatures Etc.
Widow-Abandoned Chief Minister (B.Ed.) Sambal Yojana 2021: Rajasthan Sambal Yojana (विधवा/परित्यक्ता मुख्यमंत्री (बी.एड.) संबल योजना)
|Scholarship Name||Widow / Abandoned Chief Minister (B.Ed.) Sambal Yojana|
|type of plan||State Level Planning (Rajasthan State)|
|planning department||Higher Education (B.Ed. Training)|
|Beneficiary category for the scheme||Widow / Abandoned B.Ed. female trainees|
|Application Type||online and offline|
Objective Of Rajasthan Scooty Yojana
The goal of this scheme is for B.Ed. Widow/abandoned women who enroll in the course in educational training institutions in Rajasthan to be supported by the state government by reimbursing the course fees.
Applicants must submit certain documentation in order to apply for the Abandoned Chief Minister (B.Ed.) Sambal Yojana 2021. Applicants will be unable to complete the online application for the Widow Chief Minister (B.Ed.) Sambal Yojana if they do not have this information. The following is a copy of the document.
For widowed women, a self-attested copy of her husband’s death certificate is required.
For abandoned women, an attestation copy of a divorce certificate/decree issued by a competent court/Qazi is required.
Two famous members of the society attested by the prescribed notary on the stamp paper to confirm the divorce in the case of a divorce certificate issued by a competent Qazi.
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Address Proof
- mark sheet from the previous/previous year
- Bhamashah Card Aadhar Card (Jan Aadhar Card)
- Fee receipts put on the college’s mobile number
- Passbook for a bank account with an e-mail ID
- bank account passbook
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- class 10 and 12 mark sheet
- BPL certificate
- Affidavit in this regard that the benefit of any other scholarship has not been taken this year
- SSO ID for online application
Talking about the eligibility to apply for the Scholarship Rajasthan 2021 (Vidhwa / Parityakta Mukhyamantri (B.Ed.) Sambal Yojana 2021), the applicant should have the following eligibility-
- The benefit of this scheme is only for B.Ed. Only women can take trainees.
- For this the applicant should be a native of Rajasthan.
- The trainee should be from any state or recognized non-state of Rajasthan. B.Ed. Attend training institute regularly.
- B.Ed. Trainee women should be divorced or abandoned category.
- For this scheme, in the past, B.Ed. By taking admission for training, B.Ed. Women holding a degree are not eligible.
- B.Ed. Trainee women should have 75% attendance in the admitted college.
- The trainee woman should not be getting benefits under any other scholarship or equivalent scheme of the Government of India / State Government.
- to get more information Widow / Abandoned Chief Minister (B.Ed.) Sambal Yojana 2021 Notice
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here