About the Program
The SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship Program is an SBI General Insurance Company Limited endeavor to help COVID-19 impacted students finish their studies. Students in Class 9 to 12, as well as Graduation (General and Professional) courses, who have lost a parent or whose earning family members, have lost their employment (or livelihood) due to the COVID-19 pandemic will be eligible for a scholarship of up to INR 38,500 per year to cover their academic expenses.
SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship Program 2021
- Only Indian citizens are eligible.
- Students who have experienced one of the two crisis situations listed below –
- Since January 2020, they have lost their parent(s)/earning family member, OR
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, a family member who was employed lost their job.
- Students in grades 9 through 12 as well as undergraduate (general and professional) studies are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be actively enrolled in school and intend to continue their education.
- The applicant’s annual household income from all sources should not exceed INR 6,00,000 (6 lakh).
- Employees of SBI General and Buddy4Study’s children are not eligible.
The following benefits will be provided to scholars who are chosen for this scholarship: –
- INR 29,500 per annum for students in classes 9 through 12.
- INR 38,500 per annum for graduation students
- Every scholar will receive a computer, tablet, or mobile device stipend, with a maximum of INR 8,500 per beneficiary.
- The scholarship fund can only be used for educational expenses, such as tuition, hostel fees, internet, books, stationery, online learning, and so on.
- Photograph of passport size
- Aadhaar card is a unique identification number issued by the government of India.
- Proof of family income (Salary Slip, Form 16, Income Certificate, ITR, etc.)
- a copy of a previous educational qualification’s marksheet
- Admission documentation for the current academic year (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Proof of crisis (patent(s) death certificate or proof of job loss)
- a referral from someone who is familiar with the family’s predicament (Can be a school teacher, doctor, head of school, college, or a government officer, etc.)
- Details of the scholarship applicant’s or parents’ bank account (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
How can you apply?
- Apply now by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Log in to Buddy4Study using your registered ID and navigate to the ‘Application Form Page.’
- If you haven’t already, create an account on Buddy4Study using your email, mobile phone number, or Gmail address.
- You will now be redirected to the application form for the SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship Program.
- To begin the application process, click the ‘Start Application’ button.
- Fill out the online application form with the relevant information.
- Documents that are relevant should be uploaded.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and then press the ‘Preview’ button.
- If all of the applicant’s details appear to be right on the preview screen, click the ‘Submit’ button to finish the application.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here