Amazon wow 2022 internship | Amazon WOW Salary | Amazon Internship Certificate | Amazon Internship India | Amazon Internship Process | Amazon WOW Internship Experience
About Amazon WOW
Amazon WoW is a networking tool that connects all-female engineering students in India with Amazon leaders, recruiters, and the larger Amazon community. The portal allows users to participate in skill-building sessions, access accessible resources, speak with alumni about their work experiences, and learn about Amazon’s culture. The goal is to assist female students in establishing long-term careers in technology.
About Amazon Internship
Amazon WOW provides a full-time opportunity to students/freshers/experienced to get an Internship at Amazon for a position/role of Software Engineer.
You will be paired with a manager and a mentor as an intern. Early in your career, you’ll have the chance to shape Amazon’s technological progress and lead mission-critical projects. Your ideas, code, and raw intelligence will help to solve some of the most difficult technological problems in distributed systems, data mining, automation, optimization, scalability, and security, to mention a few. Throughout your internship, you will have the opportunity to engage with Amazonians for personal and professional growth, increase your network, and participate in events with other interns in addition to working on a meaningful project.
No matter the location of your internship, we give you the tools to own your project and learn in a real-world setting. Many of our technologies overlap, and you would be hard-pressed to find a team that is not using Amazon Web Services (AWS), touching the catalog, or iterating services to better personalize for customers.
Roles & Responsibilities
- To develop, design, and bring innovative products and services to market, collaborate with professional cross-disciplinary Amazonians.
- Design and develop novel technologies in a big distributed computing environment, and assist in the industry’s fundamental transformation.
- Create solutions for running predictions on distributed systems while being exposed to cutting-edge technology at scale and speed.
- Build scalable, fault-tolerant, low-cost, and simple-to-manage/use distributed storage, indexing, and query systems.
- Ability to start with broad problems and design and code appropriate solutions.
- To deliver high-quality software, work in an agile atmosphere.
Basix Qualifications –
- At the time of application, you must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programme in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline.
- Syntax knowledge in languages such as Java, C/C++, or Python.
- Basic computer science concepts including object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem-solving, and complexity analysis are required.
Preferred Qualifications –
- If relevant, previous technical internship(s).
- Algorithms, relational databases, and distributed, multi-tiered systems experience.
- Linear programming and nonlinear optimization are examples of optimization mathematics.
- Ability to communicate technical issues and solutions clearly.
- Ability to think abstractly and adept at dealing with confusing or undefined problems.
- On a rolling basis, applications are reviewed. Please log in to your candidate portal for an update on your application’s status or to ensure that it was submitted properly. NOTE: Because Amazon receives a large number of applications, we appreciate your patience as we review them.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here