IISER Bhopal Summer Internship Program 2023 With Free Internship Certificate
For its summer research internship program, IISER Bhopal invites applications from bright and motivated students interested in basic sciences, engineering sciences, and economic sciences. Selected candidates would take part in research projects led by IISER Bhopal faculty members, such as research/reading projects.
Students who have completed or are currently enrolled in the second, third, or fourth year of their B.Sc/B.Tech/B.E (or) first year of their M.Sc/M. Tech (or) an equivalent program is encouraged to apply.
Major Highlights | Rules & Regulations
Candidates must complete the Online Internship Application Form. False information will result in the cancellation of your application/registration.
Please keep in mind:
a. Students may apply for up to two projects from the list.
b. You can learn more about the faculty’s research work by visiting their web pages on the Institute’s website.
c. No summer projects will be offered by faculty who are not listed on the list of available projects. Please do not contact them directly for project inquiries.
Project duration: between May 25 and July 25, 4 to 8 weeks.
Candidates will be selected based on their academic performance and the write-up they submit.
- The list of candidates chosen for the summer internship will be available on the institute’s website by the first week of May.
- There will be no financial assistance.
- Hostel accommodations will be provided, and charges will be assessed in accordance with the rules.
- The mess will be charged at actual rates, which will be paid to the mess contractor.
- After successfully completing the internship and submitting a detailed project report, the Faculty-in-Charge will issue a certificate.
- Please direct any questions about this program to office email@example.com.
- Please send any technical issues to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with relevant screenshots.
- After applying for an internship, please do not contact the relevant faculty for selection information.