Best Summer Internship Programme For Students | IIT Bhubaneshwar Internship Certificate 2022
Summer Internship 2022 | Free IIT Internship | Summer Internship India
Hello Friends, Welcome to Courseandjobs technical blog. Today we come along with a new opportunity for everyone who is looking for an internship from any recognized place. If you are one of them, then must apply for this Summer Internship Programme by IIT Bhubaneshwar.
About IIT Bhubaneswar
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) is a technical institute in India Bhubaneswar is a public technical university in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India, founded by the Indian government in 2008.
Summer Internship Program 2022 at IIT Bhubaneswar is already accepting applications. The deadline for applications is April 30th.
Eligibility Criteria for this Summer Internship Programme 2022
Students registered for a degree in a government-funded technical institution, as well as students referred by various academies, who wish to participate in an internship or take advantage of laboratory/other academic facilities/short-term training at IIT Bhubaneswar in fields related to the School of Basic Sciences, Earth, Ocean & Climate Sciences, Electrical Sciences, Infrastructure, Mechanical Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences and Management, and Minerals, Metallurgical and Material Sciences.
Duration of the Summer Internship
Not below three weeks and not exceeding eight weeks during Summer Vacations of IIT Bhubaneswar (Summer Vacation of the institute: 11.05.2022 to 24.07.2022)
Documents Required During Application Form Fillup
The application should include: –
- Photograph: Recent Passport size photograph must be in JPG format with a dimension of 200×260 px and a size of less than 100kb.
- Signature: Must be in JPG format with a dimension of 300×60 px and size of less than 100kb.
- Transcript: Must be in PDF format (size of less than 200kb).
- Resume: Must be in PDF format (size of less than 200kb).
- Bonafide Certificate: Must be in Prescribed format in PDF (size of less than 200kb). Please click here to download the prescribed format of the Bonafide Certificate.
- Identity Card: Must be in PDF format (size of less than 200kb).
- Mark/Grade sheets, certificates, and documents starting from Matriculation onwards: Must be in PDF format with each size of less than 200kb.
- Any other relevant documents & certificates related to educational and professional experience: Must be in PDF format (each size of less than 200kb).
Important Dates & Deadline
|Opening date for online application||1st April 2022|
|Last date for submission of an online application||30th April 2022 11:45 Midnight|
- After selection, a hard copy of the application form along with the requisite documents signed by the student should be submitted at the time of joining the internship in the respective Schools of the Institute.
- The students selected for an internship may be provided hostel accommodation, if available, on payment of appropriate fees. The application for accommodation (only after being selected for internship) should reach the Dean of Student Affairs through the faculty supervisor and the HOS for permission. The costs of food and access to other amenities have to be paid for by the student.
On completion of the internship, the student has to submit a report of the work and a “Training Completion Certificate” will be issued to the student. No grades will be awarded by IIT Bhubaneswar for the work carried out under this ambit.