About Lokpal Of India
In the Republic of India, a Lokpal is an anti-corruption authority or ombudsman agency that represents the public interest. The Lokpal has jurisdiction over the central government to investigate charges of corruption against its public officials and other corruption-related matters. Following the Jan Lokpal movement in 2011, the Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act was passed in 2013 with revisions in parliament.
It is in charge of investigating corruption allegations at the national level, while the Lokayukta is in charge of investigating corruption allegations at the state level. Lokpal (chairman or member) must be at least 45 years old on the day he or she takes office as chairperson or member. A Chairperson and eight members make up the Lokpal. Four of the judicial members were former Chief Justices of various High Courts, while the other four were from the All India Services/Central Services. The Chairperson and members bring with them rich experience and probity, which they have maintained in the public offices that they have held.
Lokpal Of India Job/Internship Description
Interested and eligible candidates are invited to apply for an internship programme under the Lokpal of India Internship Scheme 2021, as detailed below.
|Internship At||Lokpal Of India|
|Mode Of Internship||Online|
|Stipend||Rs 10,000 Per Month|
Duration Of The Internship
- In the application, the applicant can specify how long they want their internship to last.
- According to the application, the internship will last for a minimum of 6 weeks and a maximum of 12 weeks.
Vacancies Of This Internship
At anytime number of Interns will not exceed four.
A standard undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme in the fields of law, political science, public administration, public policy, management, economics, or human rights should be pursued by the applicant.
- Applicants must have received a minimum of 75% or equivalent in their final year of high school.
- Undergraduate students must have completed at least two years of study in a bachelor’s degree programme.
- Undergraduate students must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 55 percent or equivalent in the years completed prior to the application deadline.
- In order to graduate, postgraduate students must have a minimum grade point average of 55 percent or equivalent.
Dates & Deadlines
Eligible candidates may apply at any time during the fiscal year by suggesting a start date and internship length. The application must be received by the Office of the Lokpal of India at least three months prior to the desired internship start date.
How To Apply?
- In the appended application form, candidates can apply through their Institute/College/University. It must be recommended by the candidate’s HOD/Dean/Principal of the institute.
- Include a summary of grades from 12th and graduation to demonstrate the candidate’s eligibility for the internship as specified at Sr. No.
- Include self-attested scanned copies of all mark sheets from the 12th grade onward, including each year/semester of the current course.
- To submit a 500-word essay on any of the themes listed below.
Topic For Write-Ups
- Evil effects of Corruption in the society
- Measure to root out corruption in India
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here