Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2021 | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/Any Degree | 2020/2021/2022 Batch | Across India
Capgemini Started Hiring Freshers/Batch 2022: Capgemini Off Campus Recruitment Drive scheduled for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA-2022 batch graduates & Any Degree(3 years) 2020 & 2021 Batch.The detailed eligibility and application process, selection process, qualifications required are given in below.
Freshers Recruitment at Capgemini in 2022: Capgemini is a leading provider of consulting, technology, outsourcing, and local professional services around the world. The Capgemini Group, which is present in 44 countries and employs over 180,000 people, assists its clients in transforming in order to better their performance and competitive positioning.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with businesses to help them transform and manage their operations using technology. Every day, the Group is guided by its mission of releasing human potential via technology for a more inclusive and sustainable future. Over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries make up this responsible and diverse business. Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast-evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms, thanks to its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise. Global revenues of €16 billion were reported by the Group in 2020.
Capgemini in India comprises over 150,000 team members working across 13 locations: Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Gandhinagar, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Salem and Tiruchirappalli.
- Only candidates graduating in the batch 2022 will be eligible.
- Academic Credentials
- BE / BTech, MCA (Open for all branches for both BE and BTech)
- Students pursuing a master’s degree in engineering or a master’s degree in (Open only for Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science)
- Should have a 60% or higher in Diploma, Graduation (aggregate of 7 semesters), and MCA (aggregate of 5 semesters)/ME / MTech.
- There should be no more than a one-year lag between academic milestone stages for the candidate.
- X, XII, Degree, and Post-Graduation are the academic milestone phases that are considered.
- There should be no gaps between academic achievements for the candidate.
- Students who took the XII examination twice would be considered if both marksheets are available.
- Candidate completing BE / BTech in 5 years vs. 4 years
- If a candidate chooses a degree after completing a diploma, there should be no gaps between the diploma and the degree.
- At the time of the interview, the candidate should not have any backlogs.
- Must be willing to relocate to any Capgemini location, work in a variety of technologies, domains, and roles, and be willing to work in shifts if necessary.
- Should be willing to sign a Service Level Agreement when they join.
- Only those candidates who have been shortlisted will be invited to the test assessment / selection procedure.
- The entire selection process, from the test to the interview, will be conducted completely online.
- Candidates will be responsible for arranging the necessary infrastructure in order to participate in the online selection process.
- Candidates who have previously completed the Capgemini Campus 2022 assessment procedure are unable to apply and will not be considered for further consideration.
Important Dates & Deadlines
|Last date to register||15-Dec-2021|
|Assessments will get scheduled starting from||18-Dec-21 onwards|
- Application Deadline: 15th December 2021 11:59 PM
- Location: PAN India
- Job Function: Engineering – Web/ Software
- CTC: INR 4,00,000 Per Annum
- Salary Break-up/ Additional Information: One Time incentive – One-time incentive of INR 25000 to be paid for candidates after completion of 1 year in the organization
Technical Assessment Pseudocode
Multiple Choice Questions based English Communication Test
Game Based Aptitude Test
Behavioural Competency Profiling
Technical & HR Interview
*Only those candidates who have passed all three steps of the test evaluation will be invited to the interview.*
We will share a workstyle report with students who complete the Behavioral Profiling module in order to understand the candidate’s intrinsic profile.
*Please note that receiving a report on a person’s behavioural workstyle does not guarantee that the test has been passed.*
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here