Capgemini Hiring Freshers Batch 2021 scheduled For BCA and BSc Graduates. The last date to apply for Capgemini Upcoming Campus Drive is 12th December 2022. Capgemini providing a great opportunity to kickstart your career and learn about different technologies and future technology and gain real-time experience.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with businesses to help them transform and manage their operations using technology. Every day, the Group is guided by its mission of releasing human potential via technology for a more inclusive and sustainable future. Over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries make up this responsible and diverse business. Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast-evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms, thanks to its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise. Global revenues of €16 billion were reported by the Group in 2020.
Capgemini in India comprises over 150,000 team members working across 13 locations: Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Gandhinagar, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Salem, and Tiruchirappalli.
Capgemini Job Description
|Qualifications:||BCA & BSc|
|Year of Passout:||2022 Batch|
|Job Location:||Pan India|
|Salary or Package of BSc, BCA freshers for Capgemini Pooled Campus Drive 2022||INR 275,000.00 per Annum|
- Only candidates graduating in the class of 2022 will be eligible.
- BCA or BSc is the required qualification (open for Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics, Statistics, Mathematics branches only)
- Graduation should be at least 55 percent (till 4 semesters or 2 years)
- At the time of joining, you should be willing to sign a two-year Service Level Agreement.
- Flexibility to work from any Capgemini site, across technology/domains, and in shifts is required.
- There should be no more than a one-year gap between XII and graduation for the candidate.
- Candidates who took the XII exam twice would be considered if both mark sheets are available.
- The duration of the BCA / BSc program should not exceed three years.
- At the time of the interview, the candidate should not have any outstanding issues.
- Only those candidates who have been shortlisted will be invited to the test assessment/selection procedure.
- The entire selection process, from the test to the interview, will be conducted entirely online.
- Step 01: Multiple Choice Questions-based English Communication Test
- Step 02: Game-based Aptitude Test
- Step 03: Behavioural Competency Profiling
- Step 04: Interview Process
Step 1: Go to the Recruiting Company’s Career Page or the Career Portal by clicking the link below.
Step 2: Create an account on the Company’s Career Page or on the Career Portal by entering your login credentials and any personal or educational information.
Step 3: After completing the registration process.
The user must log in using their credentials.
Step 4:Once logged in, the user must complete all personal, educational, and work experience information, attach a résumé, and submit the application form.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here