LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme 2022-[Apply Online] | Life Insurance Corporation of India Online Scholarship Scheme and Online Registration which is a Merit-Based Scholarship For Higher Education and Studies, may be Abroad Higher Studies. Government Based LIC Scholarship For Students, Eligibility Criteria, Qualifications Required, Documents Required, etc., Beneficiary List, Perks & Benefits, etc are listed below. Kindly Stay here and read out all the details about this Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme.
About LIC GJF
LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation (GJF) was established on 20.10.2006 and registered with Charity Commissioner under Bombay Public Trust Act 1950 with the objective of promoting education, health, relief of poverty or distress, and advancement of other objects of general public utility.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme
The online application form for the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme 2021 is open till December 2021. Check the eligibility requirements and apply online for the LIC India scholarship programme. Students will be awarded a scholarship for higher studies of Rs. 20,000 each year.
|Name of Scholarship||LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme|
|Scholarship Offered by||Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India|
|The scholarship is applicable for||Students belong to financially weaker families.|
|The scholarship is offered for||Better Higher Education|
|Scholarship Amount||Up to Rs. 20,000 per annum|
|Duration of Scholarship||Till completion of the course for Regular Scholars & 2 years for Special Girl Scholar.|
|Mode of Scholarship Form||Online|
|Last Date of Scholarship Application Form||December 2021|
Objective Of This Scheme
The scheme’s goal is to give scholarships to deserving students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds in order to provide them with greater prospects for higher education and employment.
Scope Of This Scholarship Scheme
LIC India provides scholarships to students enrolled in a government or private institution or university in India. Students pursuing technical and vocational studies at Industrial Training Institutes/ Industrial Training Centres associated with the National Council for Vocational Training are also eligible for the scholarship (NCVT).
- For Regular Scholar:
- All candidates who have passed Class XII exam (or its equivalent) with at least 60% marks (or equivalent grade) in the Academic Year 2020-21 and whose parents/guardian have an annual income (from all sources) not exceeding Rs. 2,00,000 per annum are eligible to apply for scholarship. The grant is provided to students who are interested (and willing) to pursue higher education in the field of Medicine, Engineering, Graduation in any discipline, Integrated Courses, Diploma Course in any field or other equivalent courses, Vocational Courses through Government recognized Colleges /Institutes or courses in Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs).
- All candidates who have passed Class X exam (or its equivalent) with at least 60% marks (or equivalent grade) in the Academic Year 2020-21 and whose parents/guardian have an annual income (from all sources) not exceeding Rs. 2,00,000 per annum. The grant is provided to students who are pursuing higher education in the field of Vocational Courses through Government recognized colleges/ institutions or courses in Industrial Training Institutes (ITI).
- For Special Girl Child Scholar:
- To encourage education to girl child, Special scholarship for Girl Child after class 10 for pursuing higher studies in Intermediate/10 + 2 pattern for two years. Candidates who have passed Class X exam (or its equivalent) with at least 60% marks (or equivalent grade) in the Academic Year 2020-21 and whose parents/guardian have an annual income (from all sources) not exceeding Rs. 2,00,000 per annum. The grant is provided to girl students who are pursuing higher education in Intermediate / 10 + 2 pattern.
LIC India Golden Jubilee Scholarship Amount 2021
- All Regular students who are chosen will receive a stipend of Rs. 20,000/- each year. The scholarship will be paid out in three instalments every three months.
- All Special Girl Children enrolled in the 10 + 2 Course would receive a stipend of Rs. 20000/- each year. The scholarship will be paid out in three instalments every three months.
Note: The scholarship funds will be paid to the selected scholar’s bank account via NEFT. If the candidate is chosen for the scholarship, the Bank Account details and IFSC code, as well as a copy of a canceled check with the beneficiary’s name, are required.
Duration Of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme
Regular Scholars will get the scholarship for the entire duration of the course. And a scholarship to a Special Girl Scholar for two years is available, provided the candidate meets the eligibility requirements for renewal.
- All exam mark sheets
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Birth certificate
- Passport size photo
Steps To Apply
- To begin, students can go to the official website, https://www.licindia.in/.
- After that, go to the “LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme” page and click on it.
- Before applying for a scholarship, read the instructions carefully.
- Now go to the “Apply Online for GJF Scholarship 2021” page and click the “Apply Online for GJF Scholarship 2021” link.
- Fill in all of the needed information carefully and correctly.
- Now, press the Submit button.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here