STFC Scholarship For School, Undergraduate, Engineering Students, etc. If you are an Indian Student and looking for studying Abroad or higher studies or you have a financial problem, then this will be an amazing opportunity you will ever have. Don’t miss this Golden Opportunity. And if you are interested in winning a Scholarship for your education, girls education, then stay here and read the further details such as Eligibility Criteria, Scholarship Amount, etc.
Hello Enthusiasts, this post is to inform you all Indian Citizens about the Free Govt./Government Scholarship for your higher education purposes. SFTC India, offering Scholarships to support India financially, This Scholarship is a Merit-based scholarship for Indian Students of Class 10th, or School students and Undergraduate students. SFTC decided to support financially underprivileged children/wards of commercial transport drivers/owner-cum-drivers.
About STFC Scholarship
One of India’s leading non-banking financial organizations, Shriram Transport Finance Company (STFC) Limited, grants scholarships to financially disadvantaged children/wards of commercial transport drivers/owner-cum-drivers. Meritorious students who suffer financial difficulties in completing their education can receive financial help up to INR 35,000 per year for ITI/Diploma/Graduation/Engineering studies through the ‘STFC India Meritorious Scholarship Programme.’
10th 12th Undergraduate STFC India Meritorious Scholarship Programme 2022-23 STFC Shriram Meritorious Scholarship Form can be filled out online. This page contains the STFC Indian Meritorious Scholarship 2022-23 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Documents, and Benefits. STFC India Meritorious Scholarship Program For 10th and 12th Graduating (Diploma) Students and Undergraduates.
Students can receive financial help up to Rs. 35,000 per year for ITI/Diploma/Graduation/Engineering education under this scholarship scheme. In prior years, this scholarship programme has benefited almost 70,000 students.
|Name of Scholarship||STFC India Meritorious Scholarship Programme|
|Scholarship Offered by||Shriram Transport Finance Company (STFC) Limited|
|Applicable for||10th 12th Passed (Diploma) & Under Graduate Students|
|Last Date To Submit Scholarship Form||28 February 2022|
- Open for students who’ve passed Class 10 with at least 60% marks
- Open for students who’ve passed Class 12th Passed
- Open for Undergraduate students.
- Passport size photograph
- Photo ID proof
- Aadhaar card
- Age proof (Birth Certificate/Passport/Class 10 School Leaving Certificate)
- Class 10 or Class 12 Marksheet (self-attested copy)
- Commercial driving licence of parent/guardian (copy)
- Family income proof (ITR Form-16/income certificate from competent government authority/salary slips)
- Proof of admission (college/school ID card, academic fees receipt).
Students will be chosen on the basis of merit by the appropriate authority. The following are the most important considerations in the choosing process.
- Scholarship applicants are screened based on merit and financial need.
- Telephonic interviews will be used to narrow down the contenders.
- Final selection requires a face-to-face interview (if required).
STFC India Meritorious Scholarship 2021-22 for Class 10 Passed (Diploma) Students
- Only students who received at least 60% in Class 10 are eligible for the scholarship.
- The candidate must be enrolled in an ITI, Polytechnic, or Diploma programme at a recognised Indian institution.
- The applicant’s family income must be less than or equivalent to Rs 4,00,000 (4 lakhs) per year.
- The candidate must be a child or ward of a commercial transport driver/owner-cum-driver.
Deadline – 15-Nov-2021
Scholarship Amount – Rs. 15,000 (Max. 3 Years)
STFC Scholarship 2022-23 for Class 12 Passed (Diploma) Students
- Scholarships are available for students who have completed Class 12.
- The applicant must have received at least 60% in Class 10 and Class 12.
- Candidate must be enrolled in a recognised Indian institution for a Diploma/ITI/Polytechnic course.
- The candidate’s annual household income must be less than or equal to Rs. 4,00,000 (4 lakhs).
- Only children/wards of commercial transport drivers/owner-cum-drivers are eligible to apply.
Scholarship Amount – Rs. 15,000 (Max. 3 years)
STFC Scholarship 2022-23 for Under Graduate students
- Scholarship opens only for Under Graduate students.
- Candidate must have scored at least 60% marks in Class 10 and Class 12.
- Applicant must be enrolled in any year of a 3-year or 4-year graduation/engineering programme at a recognized university/college/institution in India.
- The family income of the student should be less than or equal to Rs. 4,00,000 (4 Lakhs) per year.
- Applicants must be the children/wards of commercial transport drivers/owner-cum-drivers only.
Scholarship Amount – Rs. 30,000 to 35,000 per year (max. 4 years).
How To Apply For STFC Scholarship?
- To begin, eligible candidates must click on the direct link provided below.
- Then, on the “Apply Now” page, you must click.
- To access the ‘Application form,’ log in to Buddy4Study using a registered login process.
- If you haven’t already done so, sign up for Buddy4Study using your email, Facebook, or Gmail account.
- After that, choose the scholarship programme for which you want to apply and click the ‘proceed’ button.
- Fill out the scholarship application form completely and accurately.
- And make sure you include all of the essential documentation with your application.
- To finish the application procedure, click the ‘Submit’ button.
Apply For this STFC Scholarship to live your dream on your own. Apply Link is given below.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here