Are you curious and passionate about learning how America protects against Cyber security threats? Then we want you! Start your cyber career with Cisco Virtual Internship!
Hello Perks, this post is to inform you all about the Cisco Virtual Internship program on Cyber Security and Networking which is currently an in-demand skill, a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a highly competitive field. Interns gain a glimpse into the world of intelligence and security, and develop the key competencies required for success.
About CISCO Virtual Internship Programme 2022
Cisco, AICTE, and NASSCOM FutureSkills PRIME have launched the next phase of the internship programme, which will provide virtual internships in networking, programming, and cyber security through Cisco Networking Academy and its partners in an ongoing order to make skilling a national priority and transform India into a digital talent hub. This unusual relationship between industry and government will aid in the development of a skilled personnel pool for the industry’s tech jobs. The programme is administered in collaboration with Cisco, AICTE, and NASSCOM as part of the digital skilling strategy. The following are the specifics of the virtual internship programme:
- The programme is open to all students in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year engineering/technical degree programmes from Cisco Networking Academy universities. Management can suggest that your university join Cisco NetAcad by seeking to become an academy.
- Students must first register at the AICTE internship portal, after which they must contact their NetAcad instructor at their college and finish their courses on netacad.com or through the Cisco internships pathway at FutureSkills PRIME.
- If accepted into the virtual internship programme, students will be required to produce confirmation of course completion as well as digital badges.
- Those students approved will be invited to attend a Cisco industry session. Students will work under the guidance of their NetAcad instructor to work on the problem statement assigned to them.
- On completion and submission of their project work, students will be required to undertake a final quiz.
- Eligible students who have completed all criteria will receive a virtual internship certificate.
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are from engineering/technical degree program
- and any specialisation
- are available for duration of 2 Months
- have relevant skills and interests