Hurry Up Guys, Today is the last date to Register in Robotic Process Automation Bootcamp, the most in-demand technology stack nowadays.
Hello Friends, this post is to inform you all about the RPA Developer Bootcamp which is organized by UiPath Community & Hack2skill for the students and professionals to add an extra skill to their resume which definitely helps them get better job/internship opportunities.
Don’t lose this opportunity guys, as it is one of the highest paying jobs, a better salary package for an RPA Developer. This is a completely Free Bootcamp or Webinar for you to participate in this learning camp and understand What is Robotics Process Automation Why it is so in-demand skills by recruiters, and How this RPA affects the world to make work easier and reduce the workforce?
So guys Are you ready to take part in this Bootcamp and get Free Robotics Process Automation Certification and Swags by HAckSkill.
All About Robotics Process Automation BootCamp
The Robotic Process Automation Developer Camp (RPADC), co-hosted by UiPath Community and Hack2skill, seeks to test an automation learning experience for innovators who want to start from the beginning. RPADC offers a shortened learning route for participants to follow in order to grasp the technology’s ideas. Being a part of the camp will allow you to develop an interest in RPA and apply what you’ve learned to build a career in this rapidly growing industry.
Why Robotic Process Automation?
- RPA is thriving because with digitalization taking over the world, work has become more complex.
- The learning curve for RPA software is low.
- RPA developer opportunities are increasing faster than similar opportunities.
- Apart from technical opportunities, there are many other opportunities for nontechnical sectors in RPA such as Business Analyst, Solution Architect etc.
- Flourishing and well-paying Job Prospects
Tuesday, April 5, 2022
Friday, April 15, 2022
RPA Developer Camp Session 1
Saturday, April 23, 2022
RPA Developer Camp Session
Sunday, April 24, 2022
The last day to submit the DIPLOMA
1. WHO CAN PARTICIPATE IN RPA BOOTCAMP?
RPA Bootcamp is open to Students, technologists, freelancers, and the professional developer community.
2. WHAT IS THE COST OF PARTICIPATING IN RPA BOOTCAMP?
There is no participation fee.
3. HOW DO I KNOW MY REGISTRATION IS CONFIRMED?
The organizing team will approve and confirm your participation over mail.
4. DO WE NEED TO HAVE PRIOR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT RPA?
No, it’s not needed.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate