About The program
IDXC Technology is a global Fortune 500 company that helps its customers manage their IT environment. As corporate citizens, we value the communities in which we live and work. In its ongoing effort to improve the social mobility of disadvantaged and poor groups, DXC Technology India introduced the ‘DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship’.
The curriculum aims to support distinguished students from poor communities, pursuing undergraduate studies in information technology or related subjects. Under this national education program, Bachelor of Engineering (BE) / BTech) first-year students pursuing computer science, information technology, electrical engineering, or electronic and communication streams can receive financial assistance of up to 50% of funding. their total course for this academic year or ₹ 40,000 per year (whichever is less). Students of all genders (including the third gender) regardless of their religious and social beliefs, and their status may apply for the bursary.
Follow these articles for getting the best courses for free: Click here
DXC Mental Development Scholarship 2020-21
- Open to students with Indian nationality only
- The applicant must be in the first year of the BE / BTech program in the CS / IT / EE / EC streams for the 2020-21 academic year.
- Students should have obtained 60% or more marks in the previous academic level
- The applicant’s annual family income, from all sources, should not exceed ₹ 4 lakh (₹ 4,00,000)
- The applicant should not receive any other study benefits of ₹ 6,000 or more per annum
50% of total tuition fees or ₹ 40,000 per annum (whichever is less)
- Higher education academic mark sheet
- Government-issued ID (Aadhaar card / voting ID / driver’s license / PAN card)
- Proof of current year’s acceptance (cash receipt / letter of acceptance / institutional ID card / bonafide certificate)
- Copy of the applicant’s bank pass letter or canceled check of his or her bank account
- Proof of income (Form 16A / income certificate from government officials / pay slips, etc.)
- One passport size photograph
How do you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply now’ button below
- Sign in to Buddy4Study using a registered ID. This will take you to the ‘Online Application Form’ page
- If you are not subscribed to Buddy4Study – sign up using your email id / mobile number / Facebook / Gmail account
- Once signed in, you will be redirected to the “DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship” application page
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to start the application process
- Complete the required information on the online application form
- Upload the required documents
- Click the “Accept” button for the terms and conditions. Please make sure you have read the terms and conditions before accepting it.
- Click the ‘Preview’ button. If all the information submitted by the applicant is displayed correctly on the preview screen, click the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Follow the link for getting best intership: Click here
For more information you can watch the video,
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Course coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate