Zeta® was co-founded by Bhavin Turakhia (CEO) and Ramki Gaddipati (CTO) with the goal of making digital payments simple, inclusive, and valuable for businesses, employees, and merchants all around the world. Our products are based on the principle that sending and receiving money should be simple, quick, and painless.
Our business comprises:
1) Zeta® Banking – We are a full-stack, cloud-native, API-first neo-banking platform that includes a digital core and a payment engine for the issuance of credit, debit, and prepaid products, allowing traditional banks and new-age fintechs to offer modern retail and corporate fintech products.
2) Zeta Benefits – We began our company in India as an ’employee benefits’ supplier, with technology at its core. In India, the Zeta BRS business is now a consolidated entity with Sodexo. On a global scale, we work as a technology partner with various Sodexo geographies, delivering a customized portfolio of frontend and backend solutions for the BRS industry. We presently work with Sodexo in Brazil, Vietnam, and the Philippines, with plans to expand to other countries in the future.
3) Enterprise Payments – Using full stack, cloud native, API-first technology, our enterprise payments solution helps financial institutions simplify payment flows. We want to make all enterprise payments hassle-free while delivering a clear business effect to the end user, from reward and recognition programmes to gifting and cost management.
BFSI issuers across India, Asia, and Latin America use Zeta’s platform and products. Banks like RBL Bank, IDFC First Bank, and Kotak Mahindra Bank, as well as 14000 corporates and over 2 million customers, utilise the product offerings. SOC 2, ISO 27001, ISO 9008, and PCI DSS certifications are all held by Zeta. The company employs over 500 people and processes more than one million transactions every day.
At the Payments and Cards Summit 2018, Zeta® was named best B2B platform and best Payment App. The company was also designated the Fintech Rising Star for 2017 by the India FinTech conference and was named one of India’s most innovative product companies at the NASSCOM Emerge 50 awards 2017.
What is the Job like?
As a Software Development Engineer Intern at Zeta, you will participate in product engineering initiatives and collaborate with world-class development teams to create game-changing, globally distributed Web 2.0 products that are utilised by millions of people around the world.
You’ll be involved in all aspects of a project’s lifecycle, including strategy, vision, design, UX, coding, architecture, and deployment, and you’ll be responsible for writing clean, tested, and well-designed code.
Who should apply for this post?
You have the makings of a great programmer: strong problem-solving abilities, logical reasoning, and a logical inclination. You are enthusiastic about programming and providing well-designed, scalable code that is clean, well-tested, and well-designed.
You have a strong understanding of programming concepts such as OOPs, Design Patterns, algorithms, data structures, networking, and so on, and you aren’t too picky about the technology you use, are somewhat platform agnostic, and are open to using the best technology for the job.
Bonus points –
- Experience with Agile development approaches is a plus (XP, Scrum, etc)
- Contribution to Open Source projects – Active Blogger
- Your first programme was written on a ZX Spectrum (Add extra points if you still own the wicked cool box)
- The ability to recite the names of all the planets in Issac Asimov’s Foundation
- In reverse alphabetical order, the trilogy
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here