Hello Learners/Peers, this post is to inform you about the biggest opportunity that the government is launched, Nikon Scholarship. This is a merit-based scholarship program. This is a higher education scholarship/govt scholarship provided by the Buddy4Study platform. Buddy4Study is the biggest scholarship portal/e-scholarship/national scholarship portal not across India only, but all over the world which provides national scholarship, nsp scholarship, scholarship portal, post-matric scholarship, launched various scholarship every day for students who wants to study abroad, go for higher education, who have financial problem, sc scholarship, st scholarship, obc scholarship, general scholarship.
About the Program
Nikon India Private Limited’s Nikon Scholarship Program 2021-22 aims to provide financial assistance to students from poor backgrounds who wish to pursue photography-related courses. The scholarship is intended to assist students (from Class 12 onwards) who are enrolled in a photography-related programme that lasts at least three months.
Nikon India, a global pioneer in photography and optics, is presenting this scholarship as part of its CSR activities aimed at empowering individuals and developing society. Over the years, the corporation has implemented a number of initiatives aimed at encouraging education, including special education and job training to improve vocational skills.
- Nikon Scholarship Program 2021-22
- Open to students enrolled in photography-related courses lasting three months or more.
- The pupils must have completed Class 12 or be in the process of doing so.
- The family’s annual income should be less than INR 6,00,000. (6 lakhs).
- This programme is not open to children of Nikon India Private Limited/Buddy4Study personnel.
Up to INR 1 lakh in
- Photo identification is required.
- Proof of address
- Marksheet for Class 12 (self-attested copy)
- Proof of enrollment (college ID card, receipt for admission fees, etc.)
- Fee received for the current academic year
- Details of the scholarship applicant’s bank account (copies of cancelled checks/passbooks)
How can you apply?
- To apply now, click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Log in to Buddy4Study using your registered ID and navigate to the ‘Application Form Page.’
- If you haven’t already done so, sign up for Buddy4Study using your email, mobile phone, Facebook, or Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the application form for the Nikon Scholarship Program.
- To begin the application process, click the ‘Start Application’ button.
- Fill out the online application form with the relevant information.
- Documents that are relevant should be uploaded.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and press the ‘Preview’ button.
- If all of the applicant’s information appears correctly on the preview screen, click the “Submit” button to finish the application process.
For more information, Prefer this Video–
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here