Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program 2022 | Scholarship For College Students | Scholarships For School Children
Aditya Birls Scholarships Programme 2022 | Scholarships For General Category Students | Scholarships For Girls Students | Scholarships For Undergraduate Students in India
About Aditya Birla COVID Scholarship Programme
The Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program is a project of the Aditya Birla Capital Foundation, a non-profit organisation dedicated to Aditya Birla Capital Limited and its subsidiaries’ CSR initiatives. This initiative will give financial aid and academic support services to pupils who have lost a parent(s) due to COVID-19 in order to guarantee that their education is not disrupted. Students in Class 1 to 12 and undergraduate courses will be eligible for a scholarship of up to INR 60,000 (one-time) to cover their academic expenses as well as additional value added services such as Mental Wellness Coaching, Career Counselling, and Life Skills sessions under this scholarship programme. Buddy4Study is the scholarship program’s implementation partner.
Aim Of This Programme
The pandemic has made life extremely difficult for everyone on the planet. The situation deteriorated rapidly, resulting in the loss of many lives. Many young children had to say goodbye to their parents. The kids endured financial insecurity as a result of this emotionally painful loss. In the quest of education, this can be dangerous. The Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship was established to ensure that the pandemic has no negative impact on the students’ bright future. This initiative would provide financial assistance to the candidates who are eligible. The sum that will be awarded to them may be used to support their educational expenditures. Students can also take use of additional valuable services such as Life Skills Training, Mental Wellness, and Career Guidance.
|Name of the Scholarship||Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship|
|Authority||Aditya Birla Capital Foundation under ABCL|
|Project||Corporate Social Responsibility or CSR|
|Aim||To support the education of students who have lost parent(s) due to COVID|
|Beneficiaries||Students in Classes 1 to 12 and Undergraduate Courses|
|Scholarship Amount||Up to Rs. 60,000|
|Last Date to Apply||31 January 2022|
- The student has to be of Indian origin.
- Candidates must be enrolled in one of the classes 1 to 12 or in a General or Professional Undergraduate programme.
- Candidates must be enrolled in school at the time they apply for the scholarship.
- This award is exclusively available to candidates who have lost one or both parents as a result of the COVID 19 pandemic and are suffering financial difficulties in continuing their studies as a result.
Candidates who wish to apply for a scholarship in order to get financial aid for their studies must have specific documents to show their eligibility. At the time of submission, the documents must also be digitally scanned and attested to the application form. Because no test or other form of selection will be used to select the recipients, the choice will be based solely on the validity and legality of the papers provided. The following papers will be required:
- Photograph of the candidate in the appropriate size, format, and dimensions.
- Exam result card or marksheet from a recognised Board or University for a previously qualified class.
- Aadhaar card, Voter Identity Card, Driver’s License, Passport, or PAN card are examples of government-accepted identity evidence.
- The Institution’s Fee Receipt, Admission Letter, Bonafide Certificate, or Identity Document Card is proof of enrolment for the current academic year.
- Death certificate of a lost parent or parents in order to demonstrate the candidate’s crisis.
- To verify that the parent died as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the hospital receipts, the doctor’s medical prescription, the Covid test or RTPCR report, pharmaceutical bills, hospital discharge notes, and suvch documentation must all be submitted.
- Details about the candidate’s bank account. The bank account details for the parents will also be legitimate.
- An Income Certificate is not required, however it can be filed if necessary.
Perks & Benefits
Candidates will be eligible for up to Rs. 60,000 in benefits. The amount will be decided by the candidate’s degree of education. The cost will fluctuate since candidates studying in Classes 1 to 12 and Undergraduate levels will be covered. The students will receive the money in one single payment and will be responsible for managing it in accordance with their educational expenses. For the applicants, the following amount has been set:
|Classes 1-8||Up to Rs. 24,000|
|Classes 9-12||Up to Rs. 30,000|
|General Undergraduate Courses||Up to Rs. 36,000|
|Professional Undergraduate Courses||Up to Rs. 60,000|
The selection of scholars for ‘Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program’ will be made on the basis of the crisis situation faced by the candidates. It involves a multi-stage process as detailed below –
- Initial shortlisting of applications based on the crisis situation faced by the candidates
- Telephonic interview of shortlisted candidates followed by document verification for final selection.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here