Hello Everyone, here’s a great opportunity for everyone to get a Free Scholarship from Legrand. This is a merit-based scholarship, a higher education scholarship for every student. This scholarship is organized by Legrand in collaboration with Buddy4Study, a scholarship portal for students who want to go for higher education, abroad study, and looking to continue their education for making a bright future.
About the Program
The Legrand Scholarship Program 2021-22, powered by Legrand, encourages deserving female students to pursue engineering and architecture careers.
Legrand has been boosting the academic goals of young women who want to be future leaders in the field of technology by lighting millions of Indian homes.
Legrand is the world’s leading provider of electrical and digital building infrastructure. Legrand, based in Limoges, is present in approximately 180 countries and operates in 90 of them. Energy distribution, wiring devices, home automation, structured cabling, UPS, lighting management solutions, cable management, and industrial application products are all available from Legrand.
- Legrand Scholarship Program 2021-22Deadline10-Sep-2021Eligibility
- Only for girls
- Must be an Indian
- Must have passed Class 12 in 2021
- Should have scored minimum 75% marks in Class 10 and Class 12 board exams
- Should be looking to start B.Tech/B.E./B.Arch programme in academic year 2021-22 at a recognized college/university in India
- Must have a total family income of less than INR 5 Lakh from all sources
- Students who lost their parents due to COVID-19 will be given preference
60% of annual academic fees up to INR 60,000 per year till the completion of the course based on the academic performance. Documents
The applicants are required to attach the following documents –
- Photo ID card
- Age proof (Birth Certificate, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Class 10 school leaving certificate)
- Aadhaar Card (if Aadhaar Card is not available, an equivalent document for proof of address)
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Family income certificate or Form 16 of parents/ bank statements of last 6 months
- Passport size photograph
- Proof of admission or college/university fee receipt
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the program through the following steps:
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to Legrand Scholarship application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
For more information, Prefer this Video–
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here