Hello Students, there is an amazing opportunity to live your dream, to complete your education which you left behind due to COVID-19 or your poor financial condition. There is financial help provided to those students who lost their primary earning member of their family, due to COVID-19 or pandemic situation. This is really a great initiative for students to finish their education, students who want to Study Abroad.
A Free Scholarship is launched for everyone, i.e. Kota Siksha Nidhi. Registration started, application form available. If you want more details such as Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Documents Required, Benefits to Students, or Scholarship Amount, then read this post at all. This is a COVID 19 crisis support Scholarship for students.
About the Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship
Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship was established by the Kotak Group of Companies for all students. All scholarship advantages are provided by the Kotak Education Foundation. The scholarship application is for students who have lost their principal source of income owing to Covid 19. The purpose of a scholarship is to assist students in finishing their studies.
The Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship Program is designed to assist students in finishing their studies. Students from all over India can apply online.
Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship 2022-23 Application Form
|Name of Scholarship||Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship|
|Scholarship Offered By||Kotak Education Foundation (KEF)|
|Eligible For||All Students Who Loss Their Primary Earning Member Due to Covid 19|
|Application Form Mode||Online|
|Last Date To Apply Online||March 2022|
About Kotak Mahindra Group
Established in 1985, Kotak Mahindra Group is one of India’s leading financial services conglomerates. In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. (KMFL), the Group’s flagship company, received a banking license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), becoming the first non-banking finance company in India to convert into a bank – Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd (KMBL).
The Kotak Mahindra Group (Group) provides a comprehensive range of financial services to people from all walks of life. The Group provides a wide range of financial services to individuals and businesses, including commercial banking, stockbroking, mutual funds, life and general insurance, and investment banking. The business model of the Kotak Mahindra Group is based on concentrated India and diverse financial services. The Group’s bold vision for growth is one of inclusion, with a variety of products and services tailored to meet the needs of the unbanked and underbanked. As of June 30, 2021, Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd had 1,612 branches and 2,591 ATMs across the country, as well as branches in GIFT City and DIFC (Dubai). Please visit the Company’s website (https://www.kotak.com) for additional details.
The following Kotak Mahindra Group Companies are collaboratively funding their CSR Project on Education & Livelihood Project – Kotak Shiksha Nidhi, which is being implemented by Kotak Education Foundation
- Kotak Mahindra Asset Management Company Limited (KMAMC)
- Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited (KMCCL)
- Kotak Mahindra Investments Limited (KMIL)
- Kotak Mahindra Prime Limited (KMPL)
- Kotak Mahindra Trustee Company Limited (KMTCL)
- Kotak Infrastructure Debt Fund Limited (KIDFL)
- Kotak Investment Advisors Limited (KIAL)
- Kotak Securities Limited (KSL)
Eligibility Criteria for Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship
- Students in India’s schools and universities who fall under one of the following categories:
- Both parents died as a result of COVID-19.
- COVID-19 caused the death of one of the parents.
- COVID-19 has resulted in the loss of the family’s major earner (other than the father).
- Applicants must be in school or college, from first grade to diploma or graduation (ages 6 years to 22 years).
- For minor applicants (those under the age of 18): Aadhaar Card of the minor applicant, as well as identity evidence of the minor applicant’s parent or guardian: Aadhaar Card, Voter Identity Card, Driver’s License, and PAN Card are all examples of identification cards.
- Aadhaar Card, Voter Identity Card, Driver’s License, and PAN Card are required for candidates over the age of 18.
- Acceptance proof for the current academic year, such as a fee receipt, a genuine letter, an institution ID card, an admission letter, and a mark sheet from a prior class grade (optional)
- Certificates of death of major earner(s), parent(s), and parents
- Proof of death caused by COVID-19, such as a hospital receipt, a doctor’s prescription, a COVID-19 test report, COVID-19 medicine medical costs, a hospital discharge summary, and so on.
- Two (2) people who are aware of the family’s crisis as references (can be a school teacher, doctor, head of school, college, or a government officer, etc.), if required
- Bank account details of the applicant, if the beneficiary student (applicant) is above 18 years
- Bank account details of the applicant’s parent or guardian, if the beneficiary student (applicant) is a minor
- Passport size photograph of the applicant and the guardian
- Kotak Education Foundation will choose eligible students for Kotak Shiksha Nidhi and determine the amount of financial assistance provided under Kotak Shiksha Nidhi (financial support for school and college fees payment).
- The Kotak Education Foundation will assess Kotak Shiksha Nidhi applications based on proof of continued education, related expenses from school/junior college/college, as applicable, and valid proof of the loss of a parent/parents/primary earning member of the family (other than a parent) due to COVID-19.
Perks & Benefits
- Includes Indian national students studying in schools and colleges in India.
- Includes school & college fees, library deposit, stationery and other continuation of education relevant expenses payable to school/college, hostel lodging & boarding expenses
- Excludes International boards such as IGCSE, IB, etc.
Application Procedure (How Can You Apply for Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship?)
- To apply now, click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- You will be led to the ‘Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Application Form Page’ after logging into Buddy4Study with your registered ID.
- If you haven’t already done so, sign up for Buddy4Study using your email, mobile phone, Facebook, or Gmail account.
- To begin the application process, click the ‘Start Application’ button.
- Fill out the online application form with the relevant information.
- Documents that are relevant should be uploaded.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and then press the ‘Preview’ button.
- You must check your information on the screen for accuracy before clicking the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
🔰Best Premium Stock Market Course Online – Click Here | Coupon Code – EASY | Price – Rs
999 = Rs 0
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here