Apply Now For Digital India Internship Scheme 2022 | Application Form, Eligibility Criteria | Free Internship Certificate
MEITY Digital India Internship Scheme Apply Online | Digital India Internship Scheme Application Form | Digital India Internship Scheme Login | Digital India Internship Scheme Download Form | Narendra Modi Internship Scheme
Hello Friends, Are you looking for an Internship Opportunity from any recognized or renowned organization? Are you interested in Digital India Internship Program 2022, then this post is obvious to you? Have patience and keep reading. This is an online government internship for students.
The government of India has been recently launched this Digital India Internship Program 2022 for everyone in order to gain work experience before entering the corporate sector. and advance their digital skills by getting real-time experience through involvement in many real-time projects or live projects. Internships aid in the development of confidence and knowledge in pupils.
Students can participate in internships through this program. We will provide you with all of the necessary information about the strategy in this article. You’ll also learn about how to apply for this program. Aside from that, reading this article will provide you with information about the objectives, benefits, features, eligibility criteria, required documents, and so on. So, if you want to apply for the Digital India internship program, you should do so now.
About Digital India Internship Scheme 2022
The ministry of electronics and information technology has started the Digital India Internship programme. Students will be given internships as part of this internship program so that they can gain practical experience before entering the corporate sector. This internship is available in a variety of fields so that students can get knowledge and experience in a variety of fields. The internship will be for a minimum of two months and can be extended for a maximum of three months. The Digital India Internship Scheme will be developed, implemented, and evaluated by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology. All Indian students are eligible to participate in this programme.
Every year around 50 slots are available for an internship at New Delhi. The interns will be shortlisted and selected by the respective organization through personal or Skype interviews and the list of all the selected candidates will be displayed on the portal. In order to apply under this scheme, a student must have secured at least 60% marks in the last held degree or certificate examination.
Objectives of Digital India Internship
The Digital India Internship Scheme’s major goal is to provide internships to Indian students so that they can gain practical experience before entering the corporate world. Students will gain experience and exposure in many industries as a result of the implementation of this scheme, which will improve their skills. Students will be able to obtain better work prospects as a result of this scheme. The minimum term of an internship under the digital India internship plan is two months, and internships are only granted once a year, allowing at least 50 students to benefit from the programme each year.
Key Highlights Of Digital India Internship Scheme
|Name Of The Scheme||Digital India Internship Scheme 2022|
|Launched By||Government Of India|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of India|
|Objective||To Provide Internship|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Ministry||Ministry Of Electronics And Information Technology|
Areas for Internship Slots
- Microelectronics (1)
- Nanotechnology (1)
- System Electronics & Applications (1)
- Medical Electronics (1)
- Quantum Computing and Cryptography (1)
- Blockchain Technology (1)
- AI and Machine Learning (1)
- Perception Engineering and Cognitive Science (1)
- National Knowledge Network (1)
- Next Generation Communication Technologies (1)
- Quantum Communications (1)
- Wi-Fi (1)
- Cyber Law/ IT Act (4)
- Digital Forensics (1)
- Malware Analysis (2)
- Cloud Security (1)
- Multi-cloud/ Hybrid cloud and new trends in Cloud computing (1)
- GIS – Decision support system for various Ministries/Departments (2)
- Social Media Analysis (2)
- Digilocker (2)
- Digital Payments (3)
- Digital Economy (2)
- Language Technologies (2)
- Digital Literacy (2)
- Skill Development (Upskilling/Re-skilling) (2)
- Mobile Governance (1)
- Enterprise Architecture (1)
- Impact Studies of Schemes in Electronics Manufacturing sector for policy decisions (2)
- Development of Component Manufacturing in India with focus on Semiconductor FAB (1)
- Development and mapping of Geographical Information System database to capture the Electronic Manufacturing ecosystem (clusters and companies) in India (1)
- Software Product Promotion (1)
- Multilateral Forum issues (1)
- Accelerator (1)
- Electronic Equipment Function Testing (1)
- Electronic Equipment Safety Testing (1)
- EMI / EMC Testing (1)
- The applicant must be a permanent Indian resident.
- The student was enrolled at a well-known Indian university.
- Students pursuing BE/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc(Electronics)/MCA/DoEACC ‘B’ Level/LLB or pursuing BE/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc(Electronics)/MCA/DoEACC ‘B’ Level/LLB or pursuing BE/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc(Electronics)/MC
- Students who are in their last semester and will graduate in the summer of 2021 are not eligible for internships.
- Students who have completed one year of study will be eligible.
- Only LLB students interested in a cyber law/IT act internship will be considered.
- It is not a guarantee that an applicant will be offered an internship if they have the minimum qualifications listed above.
- Candidates with experience in the field of the proposed internship, as well as a strong academic background and higher qualifications, will be given priority.
Required Documents To Apply Under Digital India Internship Scheme
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Age proof
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID
Benefits For Digital India Internship Program
- Digital India is a new internship programme launched by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.
- Students will be given internships as part of this programme so that they can gain practical experience before entering the corporate sector.
- Internships will be available in a variety of fields under this programme.
- Students can obtain knowledge and experience through this internship, which will help them improve their talents.
- This internship will be for a minimum of two months and can be extended for a maximum of three months.
- The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology will be held accountable for the scheme’s formulation, execution, and evaluation.
- Every year, 50 places are available through this programme.
- The internship would be provided in New Delhi under this programme.
- The selection of intern will be done by the respective organisation through personal or skype interview
- The list of all the selected candidates will be displayed on the portal
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
🔰Best Premium Stock Market Course Online – Click Here | Coupon Code – EASY | Price – Rs
999 = Rs 0
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here