IIT Madras Summer Internship 2023 Application Form | Free Internship Certificate
IIT Madras, one of India’s premier technical institutes, is offering a Summer Internship Program for students in 2023. This program is designed to provide students with hands-on experience in their field of interest and help them develop the skills necessary for a successful career in technology.
About IIT Madras Summer Internship 2023
For graduate students, the Robert Bosch Centre for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (RBCDSAI) is offering an internship at IIT Madras in 2023. RBCDSAI is a center at the Indian Institute of Madras that brings together a group of researchers to use machine learning and artificial intelligence to solve different problems with big data. Students can apply for the chance, and if they are chosen, they may work at RBCDSAI for two to six months.
The institute says that those who are chosen will get to work with some of the best minds in the country in data science and artificial intelligence on cutting-edge discoveries. Those who are interested must fill out a Google Form by February 14, 2023, in order to be considered for the chance. Selected interns will not be given a place to live, but they will get a stipend since this is a paid opportunity.
IIT Madras Internship Eligibility Criteria
According to the official announcement published on the RBCDSAI website, students who meet the following requirements are eligible to apply for the internship at IIT Madras:
- The internship is offered to students in their final year of a 4-year undergraduate program or their first year of a 2-year graduate program.
- In addition, they must be full-time or regular engineering or science students in an Indian university or educational institution.
Projects Available Under IIT Madras Internship 2023
There are a total of 15 internship opportunities available at present. The list of topics is as follows:
- India data commons.
- Automated detection and mitigation of fairness or bias issues in AI models.
- Automated doubt generation models for natural language contexts.
- Interactive platform for core microbiota analysis.
- Wind turbine data analytics for performance monitoring and health prediction.
- Developing a 1/10th size connected and autonomous vehicle.
- Sensors in water distribution network: Design, validation and data correlation using IoT and data management tools.
- Monitoring and control of biological processes.
- Natural Language Processing for biological network reconstruction.
- Machine learning algorithm and theory.
- Deep learning phenomenology.
- Graph neural networks for polymer property prediction.
- Design of high entropy alloys using machine learning.
- Optimization of thermal spray process using machine learning.
- Sensors in the water distribution network.
Highlights of the Internship
Students are instructed to read over the following information before sending in their applications:
- Selected students will begin their internships in April 2023.
- Each intern will be there for at least two months and no more than six months.
- The nomination can be made in person.
- Students who are selected will have to show a valid certificate from their school before they are hired.
Key Features of IIT Madras Summer Internship 2023:
- Hands-On Experience: Participants will have the opportunity to work on real-world projects and gain hands-on experience in their field of interest.
- Expert Mentorship: Participants will receive guidance and mentorship from experienced professionals, helping them to develop their skills and knowledge.
- Networking Opportunities: Participants will have the opportunity to network with other students, professionals, and IIT Madras staff, opening up new career prospects.
- Industry Exposure: Participants will gain exposure to the latest technologies and trends in their field, helping them to stay ahead of the curve.