Accenture empowers you to achieve your professional and personal potential. At Accenture, we utilize cutting-edge technologies to solve our clients’ most difficult problems, despite our diverse backgrounds. We are innovators who make the world a better place to live and work.
Why join this Virtual Experience Programme by Accenture?
The Accenture North America Virtual Experience provides you with an opportunity to work on real-world projects that require our employees’ essential skills. You will develop skills in areas such as project and stakeholder management, decision-making, data interpretation, user experience, and process design, which will prepare you for long-term success and give you an advantage in your personal and professional endeavors.
Whether you already know how you want to use your degree or are still undecided, the Accenture North America Virtual Experience will demonstrate how a career at Accenture can help you have a significant impact on the world.
Training Curriculum: What Will You Learn in Acccenture Future Innovator Program
1. Project Priorities & Planning
- Set Project Priorities: Identity which three things your client believes are the most crucial priorities for the project
- Assemble a Plan: Decide which key activities need to be featured on your project plan, and assemble it
2. User Journey Redesign
- User Journey Redesign: Review varied data sources to make decisions about web page changes
3. Outcomes Analysis
- Outcomes Analysis: Review multiple sources and interpret, extract, and combine data to find the answers to client questions
4. Client Communication
- Fix the Errors: Work against the clock to spot the issues and errors in an urgent email to send to the client
- Choose Your Language: Think carefully about how to phrase some difficult messages about a sensitive subject
5. Prioritization & Impact Assessment
- Prioritization & Impact Assessment: Assign scores to potential initiatives based on their ease of implementation and impact, and use this to identify which ones to prioritize