Hello Folks, there is some amazing news I want to share with you. The government of India (NHRC) recently launched a Short Term Internship For College Students along with a Stipend and Free Experience Certificate.
If you are looking for any Government-based internship, or any paid internship, then surely NHRC Short Term Paid Internship is best suited for you.
Before proceeding with the eligibility criteria, Job description, selection process, and application, I want to let you know about NHRC in brief.
What is NHRC?
NHRC stands for National Human Rights Commission, India. NHRC of India was set up by the Protection of Human Rights Ordinance of September 28, 1993, on October 12, 1993. It is a public body that is established by law. The Protection of Human Rights Act of 1993 gave it a legal basis (PHRA).
The National Human Rights Commission of India (NHRC) is responsible for the protection and promotion of human rights, which are defined by the Act as “rights relating to life, liberty, equality, and dignity of the individual guaranteed by the Constitution or embodied in International Covenants and enforceable by Indian courts.”
Now, let’s proceed with the Job/Internship Description.
About NHRC Internship
The National Human Rights Commission has recently launched the “Online Short-Term Internship Programme” for all Indian students. The purpose of this internship program is to educate university students about the need for the protection and promotion of human rights. Since 1998, the Commission has regularly conducted internship programs.
- This 15-day internship will begin on October 7, 2022 (Friday), and end on October 21, 2022. (Friday).
- This is a Full-Time Internship Programme, with a workday Monday to Friday from 10:00 A.M to 5:30 A.M.
Agenda of Internship
During their internship, the following tasks and events will be completed by the interns:
- Address/Interaction with the Honorable Chairperson and Members of the National Human Rights Commission and Other Domain Experts.
- Human Rights-related project work
- Students will be required to submit a Book Review.
- Films and Discussions on Human Rights, including Child Labor, Anti-Trafficking, Health, mental health, and Education.
Virtual Field Visit to the Prison 2. Virtual Field Visit to the Police Station Virtual field trip to an NGO
The students will have the opportunity to observe the operation of these institutions and may have their questions answered.
To be eligible for this internship, the candidate must satisfy the following requirements:
- Students enrolled in the 3rd year or later of an integrated 5-year PG Course
- Students in their 3rd or final year of a bachelor’s degree program
- Students in any semester/year of a post-graduate degree program
- Students in any semester/year of a post-graduate diploma program
- Students in any field who are research scholars.
- Students must have maintained a grade point average of at least 60 percent in Class XII and all subsequent courses, including the current courses.
Students should not be more than 28 years old on 1st January 2022.
Candidates must include the following materials with their application:
i. Scanned Self-Attested Mark Sheets from 12th Standard and Above
ii. Scanned Statement of Purposes (SOPs) and iii. Scanned Recommendation letter/email from the concerned HOD/Dean/Principal in the attached Proforma.
In addition to the online application form, applicants will be required to submit a 250-word essay titled “Statement of Purpose for Joining the NHRC Online Short-Term Internship,” which will also be used as a selection criterion. Students with research potential in human rights-related fields will be given preference (to be indicated in the write-up).
How To Increase Your Chance Of Selection In this NHRC Paid Internship?
Co-curricular activities, internships, moot court participation, successful research projects completed, and work/projects with Nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) are a few ways that increase your chance of selection in this free Internship Programme 2022.
Stipend & Certificate
- All interns will receive a stipend of Rs. 2,000/- (Rupees Two Thousand) upon successful completion of the internship.
- Yes, all interns will receive a free professional certificate from the NHRC.
Paid internship in India | Paid internship for students | Paid internship Government of India
Read Also Articles
- Kisan Drone Operators Course |Skill India Digital Free Certification
- Tata Global Internships | Free Internship Certificate 2023
- Maximizing Your Rewards: A Comprehensive Guide to ThePanelStation.com
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Join our Community for daily updates on Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, Free Courses coupons…etc.
Read Also: Computer Free Certificate in 2022