Google Hiring Interns | Google STEP Intern 2022 | Software Student Training in Engineering Program | Google Internship
Here, Job Seekers will get detailed information and updates about the recruitment of Google Software Student Training such as Job Profile, Job location, Freshers Job or Experienced Job Opening, Year of Passout required, Salary for the current Profile, and much more. And follow us for the latest job updates and internships.
Google is committed to boosting the number of future computer scientists and software developers, particularly among underrepresented groups in the sector. A program that bridges the gap between academic studies and a professional internship would be beneficial to many aspiring computer scientists.
That is precisely what the Student Training in Engineering Program (STEP) wants to achieve. Students in the 12-week program collaborate on a software project with another Google STEP Intern, with the help of full-time Googlers and a mentor. You’ll also participate in training sessions to improve your technical and professional abilities.
You must be located in one of the specific country locations identified for this post throughout the duration of the internship program in order to participate in it. During the recruitment process, we will discuss and agree on which country this will be.
Google is and will always be a technology firm. We hire people that have a diverse set of technical skills and are willing to tackle some of technology’s most difficult problems and touch millions, if not billions, of people. Engineers at Google work on vast scalability and storage solutions, large-scale apps, and totally new platforms for developers all over the world, in addition to revolutionizing search. Google engineers are altering the world one technological breakthrough at a time, from Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Apply what you’ve learned in computer science classes to real-life problems.
- Finish a difficult technical project with a group of Googlers and STEP interns.
- Use new tools and programming languages to improve your code.
- Attend training classes to help you develop your professional abilities and set yourself up for success.
- Throughout the internship, you will be paired with a Google engineer who will serve as your mentor.
- You are currently enrolled in your first or second year of a Bachelor’s degree programme in Computer Science or a closely related technical subject.
- Java, C++, or Python programming knowledge is required.
- From July 4th until September 23rd, 2022, I am available for a full-time 12-week internship.
- After finishing the Summer 2022 internship, returning to a full-time Bachelor’s degree for a minimum of two years.
- Outside of your educational course, you should have some programming experience.
- Interest in and aptitude for learning additional coding languages as needed.
- Ability to communicate well in English both orally and in writing.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here