Google Hiring Software Engineer | Google University Graduate Program | Google Off Campus Drive For Batch 2022
Are you looking for joining Google? Are you looking for any job opportunities in a product-based recognized company or organization? If YES, then you are at the right place to kickstart your career as Google Career and gain real-time experience.
Hello Techies, this post is to inform you about the world’s biggest opportunity, Currently, Google started hiring Engineering Graduates of Batch 2022. And this is an amazing opportunity for you to land your dream job at Google. Google looking for a top IT professional who is having great logical, analytical, and technical skills to join Google as a Fresher and start up their career as Google Career.
Google University Graduate Program- Google Hiring Freshers of Batch 2022 for a role/position in Software Engineering. Experience walk-in-interviews, land your dream job, and start your career with Google Jobs. Google Job Opening for freshers, gain real-world experience and many things. Stay here, you will get more detailed information about Eligibility criteria, Selection Process, Job Description, Roles and Responsibilities, Educational Qualifications. etc.
Larry Page and Sergey Brin established Google while both were Ph.D. students at Stanford University. They possess around 14% of the company’s stock, but through supervoting stock, they control 56% of the stockholder voting power. On September 4, 1998, they formed Google as a privately held corporation.
Google is, at its core, an engineering firm. We seek people with a diverse set of technical skills who are eager to tackle some of technology’s most difficult problems and make a difference for users all over the world. Engineers at Google work on scalability and storage solutions, large-scale apps, and totally new platforms for developers all over the world, in addition to revolutionizing search. Google employees are altering the world one technological breakthrough at a time, from Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, social to local.
About Google University Graduate Program / Job Description
- Google’s software engineers create next-generation solutions that transform the way billions of people connect, discover, and interact with information and each other. Our products must be able to handle large amounts of data and go beyond web search.
- We’re looking for engineers with new ideas in a variety of fields, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, user interface design, and mobile; the list goes on and on.
- As a software engineer, you’ll work on a project that’s vital to Google’s needs, with the possibility of switching teams and projects as you and our fast-paced company grow and adapt. As we continue to push technology forward, we need our engineers to be versatile, show leadership abilities, and be eager to take on new problems across the complete stack.
- As a key member of a small and versatile team, you design, test, deploy and maintain software solutions.
|Post Name||Software Engineer | Google University Graduate Program|
|Experience||Freshers | Engineering Graduates | Batch 2022|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Roles & Responsibilities
- Extend and expand Google’s product portfolio by doing research, conceiving, and developing software applications.
- Participate in a wide range of projects involving natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning, and search.
- Work together to solve scalability problems involving enormous amounts of data and information.
- Solve the challenges/problems that you are given.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with Unix/Linux, Windows or Mac environments, distributed systems, machine learning, information retrieval and TCP/IP.
- Experience programming in C, C++, Java or Python.
- Master’s degree or PhD.
Join Google University Graduate Program. Apply Link is Given below.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here