Digital Content Associates Jobs in Chenna, India | Amazon Recruitment 2022 For Freshers
Amazon recruitment 2022 freshers |Amazon recruitment 2022 India | Amazon jobs for students
Hello Technocrats, there is a piece of amazing news for everyone Amazon started recruitment for freshers for the role/position of Digital Content Associates. This is an excellent chance for recent graduates to begin their careers as Amazon Digital Content Associates.
Amazon is currently seeking to recruit individuals who are eager to learn new skills. Amazon is giving teams more options for where they can work. Amazon is looking to hire passionate experienced professionals. So, those candidates who have relevant skills and interest in this field must apply for this job to grab this amazing opportunity to work in one of the recognized organizations.
Job Roles & Responsibilities – Digital Content Associates Jobs
- The major responsibility of this position is to do analysis, quality checks and edits on digital content for eBook readers to guarantee that the conversion to digital format is accurate.
- The candidate must be able to grasp the eBook content needs right away, as well as understand comics, editing software, and workflow tools.
- The associate must continually adapt and learn new Editor features, as well as improve his or her ability to quickly edit and patch up content. The associate must follow the editing SOP to spot/catch problems in the content.
- The associate must complete a content quality assessment to qualify user experience for content reading (flow and format quality) and usage on the Kindle device. For quality auditing, content modification, and data collecting, the associate will need to use software tools.
- The associate must understand operational indicators such as productivity (number of titles handled per hour), quality (defect percentage), and delivery/latency SLA. Compliance with these Metrics, SLA criteria, QA guidelines, and team, and personal goals will be used to evaluate the associate.
- The associate should collaborate well with others and recommend methods to improve the editing/QA process for his direct report.
- The associate will be required to connect with worldwide stakeholders on a regular basis to provide status updates, share essential information, and escalate issues.
- The position is that of an individual contributor.
- This role requires a graduate degree with exposure to or have a piece of sound knowledge of image editing tools, MS office, and comfort with numbers.
- In addition, the associate should have attention to detail, good communication skills, and a professional demeanor.
Basic Qualification Required
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment using sophisticated software and processes
- Self-starter who works well in a team
- Strong attention to detail in content editing, as well as a deep dive into and identification of core causes of problems
- Strong points include problem-solving, data analysis, and troubleshooting challenges related to content editing. To handle ongoing contacts between the software team and inter-operational teams, good interpersonal skills are essential.
- A strong plus is a knowledge of or expertise in the publishing industry.
- a bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
Preferred Skills Required
- Interpersonal and time management abilities that have been cultivated
- The application of eBooks
- Working knowledge of XML, HTML, and Photoshop standards, as well as Microsoft Office experience is required.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
🔰Best Premium Stock Market Course Online – Click Here | Coupon Code – EASY | Price – Rs
999 = Rs 0
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here