Hello Folks, this post is to inform you all about the Free scholarship For School and College Students who are having financial issues.
Auxilo’s Edevate Scholarship Program 2021-22 from Auxilo has been launched. It is an Auxilo Finserve Pvt. Ltd. CSR project. This plan is tailored to the needs of pupils. Those who are experiencing financial difficulties will be eligible for assistance. If you’re interested, gather all of the pertinent information. This article contains all of the information necessary to understand the scheme. You can learn about the qualifying requirements, documentation that must be submitted, the selection process, the application process, and more in the next session.
About Auxilo’s Edevate Scholarship Program
Auxilo Finserve Pvt. Ltd., in collaboration with Buddy4Study, launched this programme. The Auxilo’s Edevate Scholarship Program, offered by Auxilo, will assist students in making education more affordable and accessible to all qualified students. Only 22 students who lost a parent or earning family member in January 2020, or earning family members who lost their jobs during the epidemic, will benefit from the scholarship scheme. You must submit an online application to be considered for the programme. Only the Buddy4Study official portal has the online application form.
Scholarship Programme Description
|Scholarship Name||Auxilo’s Edevate Scholarship Program|
|Launched By||Auxilo Finserve Pvt. Ltd.|
|Qualifications||Class 9 | 10 |11|12 |Undergraduates|Post Graduates Students|
|No. of Scholarships||22|
|Perks & Benefits||Financial Help|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Scholarship Amount||Upto INR 30,000|
Aim Of Auxilo’s Edevate Scholarship Program
During the COVID19 pandemic, many pupils’ education suffers. Many reputable organizations have stepped forward to assist students. One such company is Auxilo Finserve Pvt. Ltd. Auxilo’s Edevate Scholarship was established with the goal of providing students with equitable opportunities to advance in their careers.
The following approach will be followed in selecting students for the Auxilo’s Edevate Scholarship:
- The application form will be scrutinized.
- Candidates that are chosen must participate in a telephonic interview.
- For final selection, selected candidates must go through a document verification process.
Students must meet the following criteria to be considered for Auxilo’s Edevate Scholarship Program:
- This award is offered to students from all around India.
- Since January 2020, students who have experienced any of the two have either lost a parent or an earning family member, or earning family members have lost their jobs due to the pandemic.
- Students must be in grades 9 through 12 or seeking graduation.
- Students must continue their studies.
- The applicant’s total annual income from all sources should not exceed Rs. 6,00,000.
- Auxilo and Buddy4Study employees’ children are not eligible.
- A government-issued identity proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter Identity Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Bank account details
- Death certificate of parent(s) or proof of job loss
- Current year admission proof
- Fee Receipt
- Admission Letter
- Institution Identity Card
- Bonafide Certificate
- Marksheet of the previous educational degree
- Passport size photograph
- Reference from a person who knows the family’s crisis
Scholarship Amount-Perks & Benefits
Beneficiaries of Auxilo’s Edevate Scholarship Program will receive the following benefits:
- Students in classes 9 to 12 Receive a fixed amount of INR 24,000
- Graduate and postgraduate students will get a fixed sum of INR 30,000.
Important Dates & Deadlines
The application form filling process is ongoing.
The last date to apply for the scholarship is 15 December 2021
Who will make the selection of the students for the scholarship?
Selection of the students will be made by the Auxilo
Are the benefits given to the student every year?
No, students will get the benefit under this scheme only once.
How will the scholarship fund be given to the student?
The amount will be directly transferred by the authorities to the bank account of the beneficiary.
Can final year students also apply?
Yes, if you are studying in the final year of graduation even then you can apply.
What is the last date of submission of the application?
You have to submit the application on or before 15 December 2021 to get the benefits.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here