Are you looking for further education? Want to go abroad for higher education? But don’t have money? Your family can’t afford your higher education fees? Are you looking for a Scholarship? If YES, then you are cordially invited to our blog.
Hello Students, there is a piece of good news for everyone who is looking for higher education. Buddy4Study Again releases Scholarships for students to live their dream. Buddy4Study, an official, world’s largest scholarship website, always releases Scholarships for students who want to pursue higher education.
About this Scholarship
The Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship program provides financial help to engineering students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds who require financial aid to continue their education. Under the scholarship program, students from Gujarat, Maharashtra, and Tamil Nadu can get up to INR 75,000 per year in financial aid to continue their engineering education and become tomorrow’s leading technocrats.
Schaeffler India specializes in high-precision engine, transmission, and chassis components, as well as rolling and plain bearing solutions for a wide range of industrial applications. The scholarship program is part of its CSR initiatives to enable youth from weaker sections of society and help them achieve their education and career dreams.
- Only students from Gujarat, Maharashtra, and Tamil Nadu are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have received at least 60% in Class 12 (Science) during the academic year 2020-21.
- Only students enrolled in the first year of an engineering degree at a state/UGC-approved college in India are eligible to apply.
- Mechanical, production, instrumentation, Mechatronics, and automobile engineering branches will be prioritised.
- The applicants’ annual household income must be less than INR 5,00,000. (5 Lakhs).
- This scholarship programme is not open to children of Schaeffler India or Buddy4Study workers.
Perks & Benefits / Scholarship Award
For the course of the engineering programme, you could earn up to INR 75,000 each year.
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Family income proof
- Bank passbook
- Class 10 marksheet
- Class 12 marksheet
- Admission letter
- Latest school/college fee receipt
This scholarship is awarded after a multi-stage process, which is outlined below:
- Initial applicant shortlisting based on completed applications
- Students who have been shortlisted will have their documents verified.
- For final selection, a telephonic interview (10-15 minutes) is required.
To improve the selection process, Schaeffler India may add or delete any number of phases from the method outlined above.
Important Dates & Deadlines
|Applications open||August 25, 2021|
|Application deadline||September 30, 2021|
|Shortlisting (for telephonic interviews)||December 2021|
|Final result announcement||December 2021 (Tentative Date)|
How To Apply?
To apply for this award, eligible students should complete the following steps:
- To apply now, click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Log into Buddy4Study using your registered ID and navigate to the ‘Application Form Page.’
- If you haven’t already done so, sign up for Buddy4Study using your email, mobile phone, Facebook, or Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the application form for the Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship.
- To begin the application process, click the ‘Start Application’ button.
- Fill out the online application form with the relevant information.
- Please upload any pertinent papers.
- To finish the application procedure, click the ‘Submit’ button.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here