Amazon Recruitment 2022 Jobs: Apply Online for latest Online Jobs For Graduates. Amazon WOW is currently looking for undergraduate and graduate students for internship and full-time Internship opportunities for a Software Development Engineer Roles. Amazon is offering teams more flexibility on where to work.
Software Engineer Jobs For Freshers | Amazon Jobs For Freshers | Amazon Jobs For Graduates | Amazon Jobs in India | Amazon Jobs India For Freshers
About The Amazon WOW Job Application – Software Development Engineer
Amazon hires the brightest minds in technology to develop and build for our customers at Amazon. We are one of the world’s most beloved companies because of our obsessive focus on our consumers – customer obsession is in our company DNA. Our interns produce real software and work with a small group of seasoned software development engineers (SDEs) who mentor them on customer-facing projects.
You will be paired with a manager and a mentor as an intern. Early in your career, you’ll have the chance to shape Amazon’s technological progress and lead mission-critical projects.
Your ideas, code, and raw intelligence will help to solve some of the most difficult technological problems in distributed systems, data mining, automation, optimization, scalability, and security, to mention a few. Throughout your internship, you will have the opportunity to engage with Amazonians for personal and professional growth, increase your network, and participate in events with other interns in addition to working on a meaningful project. We give you the tools to own your project and learn in a real-world situation, regardless of where your internship is located.
Many of our technologies overlap, and you would be hard-pressed to find a team that is not using Amazon Web Services (AWS), touching the catalog, or iterating services to better personalize for customers.
|Software Development Engineer
|Full-Time Opportunity – Internship
|PAN India – Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi, and Pune
Roles & Responsibilities
- To conceive, design, and bring breakthrough goods and services to market, collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary Amazonians.
- Design and develop novel technologies in a big distributed computing environment, and assist in the industry’s fundamental transformation.
- Create solutions for running predictions on distributed systems while being exposed to cutting-edge technology at scale and speed.
- Build scalable, fault-tolerant, low-cost, and simple-to-manage/use distributed storage, indexing, and query systems.
- Ability to start with broad problems and design and code appropriate solutions.
- To deliver high-quality software, work in an agile atmosphere.
- At the time of application, you must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programme in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline.
- Syntax knowledge in languages such as Java, C/C++, or Python.
- Basic computer science concepts including object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis are required.
- If relevant, previous technical internship(s).
- Algorithms, relational databases, and distributed, multi-tiered systems experience.
- Linear programming and nonlinear optimization are examples of optimization mathematics.
- Ability to communicate technical issues and solutions clearly.
- Ability to think abstractly and adept at dealing with confusing or undefined problems.
On a rolling basis, applications are reviewed. Please log in to your candidate portal for an update on your application’s status or to ensure that it was submitted properly. NOTE: Because Amazon receives a large number of applications, we appreciate your patience as we review them.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here