Do you want to engage in real-time projects? Are you looking to join some recognized organization? Do you want to solve business challenges with your coding skills? Then grab this opportunity now because Amazon is looking for a candidate who has good problem-solving and analytical skills.
Hello Folks, Today we come with an outstanding opportunity for everyone looking to join some recognized organization and showcase their skills by implementing real-life projects. Recently, Amazon started Off-Campus Hiring to give opportunities to College going students, and Freshers to work with Amazon and enhance their technical skills. If you want updates daily like this, then you are welcome to our Blog/website and follow us for more job/internship updates, job openings.
About Amazon Internship
Recently, Amazon started hiring Interns for the position/role of Software Development Engineer and providing opportunities to all students who are currently enrolled in B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ BSc/ MCA to kickstart their career as Amazon Career. All qualified candidates are welcome to apply for the position. Stay Calm and Read this post because we are going to share a lot more essential information about this Internship position such as Eligibility Criteria, Qualifications Required, Selection process, Roles and Responsibilities, etc.
Amazon hires the brightest brains in technology to create and build on behalf of our customers, the problems that SDEs solve are complicated. Amazon is looking for people that are enthusiastic about developing new products, features, and services from the ground up.
Amazon internships are full-time (40 hours per week) for eight weeks (two months) starting in April or May 2022, or six months (as per university academic framework) starting in January or February 2022.
Amazon hires for almost for all locations across India such as Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi and Pune, but not limited to this only.
Job Profile & Company Details
|Job Profile||Software Development Engineer Intern|
|Qualification Required||Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.|
|Target Batch||2021 Batch and 2022 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Working Location||Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi, and Pune|
|Expected Salary||Not Specified.|
|Experience Required||Freshers are eligible to apply online.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Also, Read these Articles:
- Maximizing Your Rewards: A Comprehensive Guide to ThePanelStation.com
- Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsava: Embrace Unity with Har Ghar Tiranga | Free Certification
- CAPHR Certification: Fuel Your HR Success with The Digital Adda
- At the time of application, you must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programme in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline.
- Understanding of the syntax of programming languages such as Java, C/C++, and Python.
- Basic computer science concepts such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis are required.
- Algorithms, relational databases, and distributed, multi-tiered systems experience.
- Linear programming and nonlinear optimization are examples of optimization mathematics.
- Ability to communicate technical issues and solutions clearly.
- Ability to think abstractly and adept at dealing with confusing or undefined problems.
Roles & Responsibilities
- To conceive, design, and bring breakthrough goods and services to market, collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary Amazonians.
- Design and develop novel technologies in a big distributed computing environment, and assist in the industry’s fundamental transformation.
- Create solutions for running predictions on distributed systems while being exposed to cutting-edge technology at scale and speed.
- Build scalable, fault-tolerant, low-cost, and simple-to-manage/use distributed storage, indexing, and query systems.
- Ability to start with broad problems and design and code appropriate solutions.
- To deliver high-quality software, work in an agile atmosphere.
Selection Criteria/Selection Process
- On a rolling basis, applications are reviewed. Please log in to your candidate portal for an update on your application’s status or to ensure that it was submitted properly. NOTE: Because Amazon receives a large number of applications, we appreciate your patience as we review them.
- Amazon is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against employees based on race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, handicap, age, or any other legally protected status.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here