DPIIT Internship 2022 | Free Government Internship | Paid Internship For Law Students
DPIIT Internship Online | Internship opportunity for Law, Management, Engineering, Economics, Finance, Computer and Library Management in Department of Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT)
DPIIT (Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade) is an Indian central government department that reports to the Ministry of Commerce and Industry. It is in charge of developing and implementing promotional and developmental measures for the industrial sector’s growth while keeping in mind national priorities and socioeconomic goals.
Individual administrative ministries are responsible for the production, distribution, development, and planning aspects of the industries assigned to them, while the DPIIT is in charge of overall industrial strategy. It is also in charge of enabling and expanding the country’s foreign direct investment (FDI) flows.
About DPIIT Internship Opportunity
The Ministry of Commerce and Industry’s Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) has introduced an internship program for students pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree or who are Research Scholars enrolled in a recognized university or institution in India or abroad. The internship program’s goal is to provide students with opportunities to learn about the working culture of the Indian government and the programs offered by this department.
The Internship Scheme will be open throughout the year, and applicants can apply for a period of one month, two months, or three months, depending on their needs. The applications will only be accepted in an online format.
|Organization||Department of Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT Internship)|
|Duration||6 weeks to 3 months|
|Stipend||Rs. 10,000/- per month|
|Internship Location||PAN India or Abroad|
|No. Of Vacancies||20|
Applicants pursuing Graduation/Post Graduation/Research in the following domain are eligible to apply:
- Library Management
Note:- Candidates from other domains can also be considered based on requirements on case to case basis.
Duration Of The DPIIT Internship
The period of the Internship shall be a minimum of one month and a maximum of three months. After completing an internship, students will be awarded an Experience Certificate. Those who will not complete the requisite period of internship will not be awarded any certificate.
Perks & Benefits
- Interns would be paid a stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month
- A certificate regarding successful completion of the internship shall be issued by the officer to whom the concerned Intern will be attached in a prescribed proforma.
- The Establishment Division will aggregate all of the Department’s online applications into one central location.
- With the consent of the appropriate Bureau Head, sections/divisions will send their “Interns” requirements to Establishment Division.
- The details of the available applications for that discipline will be supplied to the respective Division upon receipt of a request for interns from a Division/Section for that discipline.
- The Bureau Head will choose interns depending on their needs and will notify the Estt. G Section. Following that, the Estt. G Section will acquire DS(Estt) permission and deliver the offer letter to selected Interns.
- After the internship period is ended, Estt. G Section will begin processing payment towards the stipend amount. The interns involved are required to produce a certificate stating that the given job was satisfactorily completed by them. The certificate will be awarded by the department where the interns worked.
- The concerned Divisional Head is in charge of ensuring that the work programme and output agreed upon with the Intern are performed satisfactorily. Interns will be asked to submit a brief report/paper about their learning experience to the concerned Divisional Head at the end of their assignment.
- The concerned Division/Section is responsible for keeping track of attendance and work monitoring details.
- The conduct of the interns and their access to data shall be sole responsibility of the concerned Divisional Head.
How To Apply?
- Interested candidates should apply online using the link provided on the official website or the link provided at the bottom of this post.
- The applicant must also specify the areas of interest and the duration of the engagement.
- During a fiscal year, a candidate can only apply for an internship once. The application will be taken into consideration for the entire financial year in which it is submitted.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here