Hello buddies! Welcome to courseandjobs.com. Today we come along with an amazing news for everyone that the Delhi government has been recently introduced a fantastic opportunity to students who want to do an internship in the fields of policy interns and communication interns through their newly developed DDC DELHI INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME.
About DDC (Dialogue and Development Commission)
The Dialogue and Development Commission (DDC) of Delhi is the policy think-tank of the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi. Its mission is to advise the Government on how to find people-centric sustainable solutions to the critical development challenges that Delhi is currently facing.
DDC Delhi’s Internship Programme gives students, research scholars, and professionals the invaluable opportunity to work directly with a government think-tank on a variety of solutions to civic, policy, and governance issues. This is accomplished by enabling the research, planning, and implementation of evidence-based practises, policies, and plans.
About DDC Internship Opportunity
The Department of Development Commissionerate in Delhi is now seeking applicants for the jobs of Policy Interns and Communication Interns. The applicants must be willing to commit to participating in a full-time paid internship programme beginning on the 1st of August 2022 for a least of eight weeks (with the possibility of participating for an additional 24 weeks). A monthly stipend in the amount of INR 25000 will be provided to each of the interns who are hired by DDC Delhi.
The candidate must have received their bachelor’s degree from a university or other educational establishment that is recognised either in India or abroad to be eligible to apply. Additionally, the candidate’s age cannot be older than 35 years as of the 11th of July 2022.
Roles and Responsibilities of Policy Interns
- Extensive Primary Research: Field trips to the areas that have been targeted, supported by detailed reports of each visit; Conduct quantitative and qualitative research on the sectors that have been assigned to you.
- Multi-tiered Consultation with Stakeholders: Interaction with Multiple Stakeholders to Generate Relevant and Actionable Insights; Contribute to the planning of events such as conferences, workshops, and other gatherings.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of initiatives, projects, or programmes. Contribute to the design and implementation of critical initiatives.
- Reporting and Its Preparation: Documentation for the project, including project summaries, notes, secondary research, and any other pertinent reports, will need to be prepared.
- Work together and coordinate efforts to design and carry out the tasks associated with the allocated projects.
- Offer flexible administrative help in accordance with requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities of Communication Interns
- Communication and Outreach: In this task, you will be responsible for creating communication collaterals for DDC Delhi’s on-ground and digital efforts as well as coordinating with appropriate partners to ensure the timely execution of those programmes.
- Editing and Proofreading: Create, edit, and proofread copy for DDC Delhi’s website, social media channels, press releases, reports, video scripts, policy briefs, newsletters, jingles, and blogs, among other things. Copywriting: Create, edit, and proofread copy for DDC Delhi’s website.
- Designing and illustrating unique graphics for use across a range of platforms while adhering to established parameters is the focus of graphic design.
- Management of Social Media: Develop a social media strategy and ensure that it is carried out for DDC Delhi and its most important activities.
- Video Production: Taking care of all areas of pre-production and post-production in order to produce high-quality videos that are interesting and original for use across several platforms.
- Other pertinent responsibilities are determined to be essential by the manager who is submitting this information.
All applicants must be willing to participate in a full-time paid internship programme beginning on August 1st, 2022, for a minimum of eight weeks (with the possibility of participating for an additional 24 weeks).
The stipend that will be paid to the interns who are hired by DDC Delhi will be a fixed amount of INR 25000 per month.
Important Dates & Deadlines
|Application Deadline||11th July 2022, 11:59 PM|
|Announcement of First Shortlist||16th July 2022|
|Interviews||18th July 2022 – 23rd July 2022|
|Announcement of Final List||25th July 2022|
|Commencement of Internship Program||1st August 2022|
Perks & Benefits
- A monthly stipend in the amount of INR 25000 will be provided to each of the interns who are hired by DDC Delhi.
- There is a minimum commitment of eight weeks required for the internship (extendable up to 24 weeks).
- After successfully completing their internship, candidates have the opportunity to get a certificate of internship completion.
How To Apply For Government Internship Programme DDC?
- Please CLICK HERE for the Official Announcement.
- PLEASE APPLY FOR THE INTERNSHIP BY clicking on the below APPLY LINK.
- The 11th of July 2022 at 11:59 PM is the deadline for submitting your application form when it has been completed.
- Note that you will be required to upload a copy of your resume in PDF format in order to complete the application. The resume shouldn’t be any more than two pages, and the file size shouldn’t be more than 500 KB.
In case of technical issues relating to application submission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.