Hello Friends, Welcome to courseandjobs.com. Today we come along with a new opportunity to begin your career in a well-esteemed organization, kickstart your career @IBM, and start your journey as a Software Engineer Intern, which is in high demand nowadays.
IBM started hiring Interns of Freshers Engineering Graduate for the position of Software Engineer Intern. The Internship is completely virtual or online, you will be getting a stipend with IBM Internship Experience Certification.
At IBM, working is a calling rather than a job: to build. to create. to script. to advise. to both sell and think like your customers. create markets to create. to work together. Not just to do things better, but also to take risks and try things you never thought you could. Are you prepared to take the reins in this new technological era and tackle some of the most difficult issues the planet has to offer? Then let’s chat.
Key Job Description – IBM Free Internship
- Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Position Type: Intern
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Contract Type: Internship
- Company: (0063) IBM India Private Limited
Roles & Responsibilities
The potential employee will have a desire for creating unique, high-quality software that is completely functional while adhering to coding standards. The candidate will take part in requirements analysis, sprint planning, design, development, and support for the overall accomplishment of business goals.
Any Bachelor’s Degree can easily apply for this IBM Internship.
Technical Skills Required
- Maintain a high level of skill in computer science and software engineering.
- excellent aptitude and rapid problem-solving skills.
- work well both individually and in a team. decent team player
- understanding of agile methods
- Clearly expressed messages
- Go getter.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise (Extra Skills could be an advantage)
- Understanding the Automation Framework
- knowledge of data science and data engineering
- Understanding cloud architecture