Data Scientist Internship Opportunity at Microsoft | Data Science Internship | Internship Certificate
Hello Techies/Tech Learners, there is the biggest opportunity for all to get an Internship at the best product-based company, one of the biggest industry all over the world, Microsoft. If you have also a dream to do a job/internship at Microsoft, then don’t miss this opportunity. It is a Microsoft Free online internship, Microsoft virtual internship program.
Recently, Microsoft started hiring interns or freshers for Data Science/Data Scientist Internship. Data Science is one of the emerging and trending technologies nowadays, students are eager to learn and become pro at Data Science, Recruiters are searching for the best candidate for Data Science Job/Internship. It is the future technology, future learns, high tech or in-demand job-relevant skill or job skill. It is the best career option for every CSE student. everyone should learn Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, etc.
In 1998, Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a Microsoft Corporation affiliate, established the Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) in Hyderabad. We have grown to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside of its Redmond headquarters during the past 21 years. MSIDC is part of Microsoft’s global shared development strategy, in which teams from all over the world collaborate to create exceptional products and services. Our engineers at MSIDC contribute to the development of crucial technologies in the aforementioned sectors, affecting millions of people.
Machine Learning Discipline @Microsoft:
Microsoft continues to invest in this technology area around the world to make our products smarter. Microsoft’s ML applications can be found in the following areas:
• Microsoft OneDrive • Bing • Cortana • HoloLens • Xbox -Kinect • Azure Machine Learning
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Create classifiers, data regression, recommendations, and predictive models that are very scalable.
• Analyze petabytes of data and mine records for patterns
• Use powerful graphics to bring data to life.
• Create language, speech, and vision models, among other things.
• Propose, collect, and synthesize needs, as well as innovate new feature sets.
• Integrate cognitive and analytics services into apps to provide natural and contextual interactions.
• Adapt classic machine learning methods to take advantage of current parallel environments.
• Develop algorithms to power user- and developer-facing applications that reach millions of people. The quality of your algorithms should be measured and improved.
• Work in product teams shipping large-scale end-to-end applications/solutions.
• B.Tech / M.Tech/ MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with min. 7.5/10 CGPA.
• Kaggle’s score is a plus.
• Experience with R / Matlab / Scipy / Pandas / Weka, and scripting languages such as Perl, Python.
• Experience with Hadoop / Hbase / Pig or MapReduce / Bigtable / AzureML a plus
• Knowledge of C++, C#, and .NET is a plus.
Locations of Operation:
- Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Noida
Microsoft is a non-discriminatory employer. Age, ancestry, color, family or medical leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other chasm will not be considered for employment.
The following benefits/perks may vary depending on the nature of your Microsoft employment and the country in which you work.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
For more information, Prefer this Video–
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here