The United Nations Population Fund is abbreviated as UNFPA. It is the agency in charge of sexual and reproductive health. It was founded in 1969. The UN Population Fund’s (UNFPA) mission is to improve and protect reproductive and maternal health around the world. More than 760 million people are affected by sexual and health problems, according to UNFPA, making it the world’s top cause of death.
Understanding population Dynamics and promoting the reproductive health of women and young people.
Themes addressed by the UNFPA:
- Sexual and reproductive health;
- Young People;
- Human rights & gender equality;
- Population matters.
About UNFPA Internship 2021-22
The UNFPA Internship Program 2021-22 is an excellent opportunity for students willing to work in one of the world’s most prestigious organizations. Interns in the UN Population Fund internship program will have the opportunity to learn from the greatest professionals and gain real-life experience with UNFPA operations. Interns in this internship program must have a passion for development, be able to work with people from diverse backgrounds and be adaptable to a new environment.
|Organization||The United Nations Population Fund|
|Job Title||INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME at The United Nations Population Fund Headquarters in New York|
|Internship Location||New York|
|Last Date To Apply||31 Dec 2021 05:00 PM (America/New_York)|
Objective Of UNFPA Internship Programme
The intern for this UN internship will be based in New York, United States. The interns will work as part of a team, with a supervisor provided by the organization. The team will work closely with a UNFPA employee so that they can quickly understand and experience the organization’s operations. Candidates whose profiles match the needs of organizations are seeking for an internship at UNFPA Headquarters in New York.
While applying for this internship program, applicants must meet one of the following conditions.
- The applicant must be enrolled in a master’s or higher-level postgraduate programme.
- The applicant must be in their last year of a bachelor’s or similar degree programme.
- The applicant must be a recent graduate in order to be considered.
- The applicant must be enrolled in a postgraduate professional traineeship programme that includes this internship as part of the curriculum.
- The applicant must be fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
- Knowledge of any other UN language is an advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- A stipend will be provided by the organization.
- The stipend amount varies depending on the duty station.
- The applicants will get the opportunity to work for one of the top organizations in the world.
How To Apply?
- Applicants must submit their applications online.
- To access the online application, click the apply button.
- If you don’t already have an account with UNFPA, click “Register Now” to create one.
- Fill out the online application and select the internship you want to do.
- When you’ve finished each area, you must click the Save button.
- Before submitting your application, make sure it’s in good shape.
- After you’ve finished evaluating, click the submit button.
- Visit https://erecruit.partneragencies.org/ to monitor the status of your application.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here