Eligibility Criteria/Educational Qualification Required
- Candidates pursuing Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or Chemistry
- Candidates pursuing M. E/M. Tech in Chemical Engineering or Nano Technology or Electronics
- Candidates pursuing Engineering or relevant discipline having 3 years of research experience
- Applicants should have at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal
- Candidates with experience in experiments, characterization and analysis, fabrication design and optimization studies, etc.
Other Eligbility Criteria Must Meet
- Age Limit for Applicant is 35
- Upper age is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Women and Physically handicapped candidates.
- Candidates must be available for 3 Years of Duration
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lab experiments, sample collection, testing and analysis
- Optimization and implementation of project
- Field investigations
- Fabrication design and optimization studies
- Writing and publishing research articles.
Perks & Benefits
- During Internship, Interns will get Rs. 47,000/- as Stipend.
- HRA as per institute rules. The selected candidate is also eligible for On-campus Hostel & Mess facilities, subject to availability.
How To Apply?
The proforma of the application is attached to this advertisement. Complete and send to an email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here