Hello Geeks/Techies, this post is to inform you all about the biggest competition worldwide by GeeksForGeeks, our best coding platform, which provides different questions/coding questions that was earlier asked by recuiters in different companies, is currently decide to organize Article Writing Quiz Competition on Data Structure & Algorithm. Those who have a deep understanding about the Data Structure and Algorithm or DSA Enthusiasts, are cordially invited to contribute their knowledge and skills at GeeksForGeeks platform to spread the easy understanding of yours towards DSA and help the students and professionals to understand DSA in the most of the easy ways.
Biggest and amazing opportunity to spread you understanding in DSA and be a part of the GFG or GeeksForGeeks community and if your articles will be shortlisted then you have a chance to cash prizes and goodies by GeeksForGeeks and your articles(involved your thoughts towards DSA) will be published at GFG platform with your recognition and let people know you well through your knowledge directly.
Also, a coding article writing competition provides you with the opportunity to meet and brainstorm with other like-minded programmers or grab some exciting prizes and career opportunities.
A Contest of Writing DSA Based Articles…!!
This single statement must have sparked dozens of new questions in the minds of all techies. Why not? We’re used to hearing about competitive programming or coding challenges, but the competition for contributing code articles isn’t well known. However, there are numerous advantages to writing programming and data structures & algorithms articles, including the ability to demonstrate and validate your programming skills, the fact that you are frequently required to conduct extensive research or study while writing these coding articles, and the fact that you may discover a better solution to the problem.
About GFG DSA Based Article Writing Contest- AlgoGeek
GeeksforGeeks is launching Algo Geek, a fantastic DSA Article Writing Contest in which you can write and submit coding articles for a chance to win fantastic prizes, internship possibilities, and more. You also don’t have to leave your house to participate in this competition because you may submit your article from the comfort of your own home.
The Algo Geek – DSA Article Writing Contest By GeeksforGeeks is scheduled to be held from December 06-30, 2021.
Contest Details in Brief
On December 6, 2021, the Algo Geek Contest will begin. Furthermore, there are no eligibility requirements for this event, meaning that anyone can compete. In this competition, you must write an essay in any of the chosen languages, such as C++, Java, or Python, employing the required Data Structures and Algorithms to solve a specific programming problem. However, keep in mind that the article you submit must not be plagiarised from anywhere else, and it must not have been previously published on GeeksforGeeks.
Important Dates & Deadlines
|Competition Start Date||6 December, 2021|
|Competition End Date||30 December, 2021|
|Result||07 January 2021|
Note: In case, if you get feedback on your article then you must ensure to resubmit the article after making the suggested/required changes before the last date of submission i.e. December 30, 2021.
Prizes & Rewards
Now, here comes the most awaited part, Prizes. Yes, GFG know that rewards and prizes encourage the efforts of participants and also motivate them for further participation. Hence, there are many Cash Prizes and Goodies for all the participants in the competition:
- 1st Prize – INR 10,000 Cash + Certificate + Various Exciting Goodies
- 2nd Prize – INR 5,000 Cash + Certificate + Various Exciting Goodies
- 3rd Prize – INR 3,000 Cash + Certificate + Various Exciting Goodies
- 4th – 10th Prize – Certificate + Various Exciting Goodies
Participants whose 5 articles, at least, will get published will also be rewarded with exciting Goodies. So, do submit more and more articles in the Algo Geek Contest to win some striking prizes!!
- To be eligible for the rewards, participants must complete a Google Form, which will be shared with everyone after the results are published.
- Participants from outside India are not eligible for the cash prizes. Amazon Pay Coupons will be used to award cash prizes.
How To Participate?
The process of writing and submitting the article at the Algo Geek Contest is quite simple – all you need to do is follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the link https://write.geeksforgeeks.org/ and then write your article under the ‘Algo Geek Contest’ section.
- Please submit your article for review after you’ve finished writing it, and your article’s status will change to Pending.
- You can write the post using these guidelines: https://write.geeksforgeeks.org/how-to-write/ www.geeksforgeeks.org/how-to-write-dsa-articles-on-geeksforgeeks/
- Any plagiarism found in the article will automatically disqualify you from the competition.
- If you have any questions, please contact your Campus Ambassador or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article Writing Format & Important Guidelines To Participate
The following points should be included in the programming articles first and foremost:
- Examples of Problem Statements (Two). Explanation of instances to help you understand how we arrived at our conclusion.
- If there are any, links to prerequisites for the method.
- The method for resolving the issue.
- First, a fundamental concept or insight.
- Then there’s a step-by-step breakdown of how this technique will work.
- Use bold, blockquote, or pre to emphasise any essential observation or statement.
- Code/implementation If many languages are used, the order should be C++, Java, Python3, and C#. Please keep in mind that Python 2 codes are not acceptable, but Python 3 codes are.
- Time Complexity and Auxiliary Space, as well as the terminology used to express them, are discussed. Also, please keep the language basic, specific, and free of pronouns such as I, you, us, and others.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here