Back Office – Telecom Process – Vikhroli – UK Shifts | Immediate Joining | Capita Job Openings | Job Vacancy | Job For Graduate | Undergraduate | Job For Freshers | Capita Job Career For Freshers | Job For Students |Data Entry Job Work From Home
About Back Office Job / Job Description
|Role / Position||Back Office Operations|
|Industry Type||BPO / Call Centre|
|Functional Area||Customer Success, Service & Operations|
|Employment Type||Full Time, Permanent|
|Mode Of Work/Job||Work From Home (WFH during Pandemic)|
|Salary/Package||₹ 1,00,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.|
|Location||Mumbai (All Areas)|
About Capita Company
Capita India was founded in 2004 and is a subsidiary of Capita plc, the UK’s largest business process management (BPM) and professional services firm. Capita, a member of the FTSE 100, has been servicing the public and private sectors in the UK since the 1980s and employs 68,000 people in the UK, Europe, India, and South Africa. Capita India is the company’s largest multi-client service center, bringing together unrivaled knowledge and operational expertise from a variety of industries and business activities. We provide clients with incisive customer intelligence and analytics in India, as well as back-office administration, front office customer interaction, and technology (software, infrastructure, and product development) services of varying complexity. In the digital back office arena, we offer a diverse range of services, including website creation and design, web content and merchandising, web chat, and email administration.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Prepare, assemble, and organise documents for data entry/feeding. Make sure source papers are accurate.
- verify and amend data as needed; seek additional information for missing documents
- Data should be updated and files that are no longer needed should be deleted.
- When necessary, integrate and reorganise data from source documents.
- Process the data in order to take the next step.
Eligibility Criteria / Qualifications Required
- 1) Fresher who is not an IT graduate
- 2) HSC/Graduate with 1+ years of experience in any field.
- 3) If you have prior experience, you must include experience letters alongside your salary slips/bank statements.
- 4) All mark sheets and a passing/convocation certificate are required.
- 5) Rotational Shifts in the United Kingdom should be fine.
- 6) Must be able to communicate well.
- 7) A salary of $15-16K net should suffice.
Perks & Benefits
- 1) Internet reimbursement provided during WFH
- 2) Desktops will be provided by us
- 3) Amazing Incentives.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here