Hello Job Seekers/Students, if you are looking for a paid government Internship, then this Government of India Internships Program by NEILIT is the perfect match for you. If you want further details about this Paid Internship Program such as Eligibility Criteria, roles & responsibilities, selection criteria, etc., then read the further details.
About the NIELIT
The National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), which used to be called the DOEACC Society, was set up as an Autonomous Scientific Society under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MoE&IT), Government of India, to do Human Resource Development and other related activities in the field of Information, Electronics, and Communications Technology.
NIELIT is involved in both formal and informal education in the field of IECT, as well as developing high-quality education and training programs for the industry in cutting-edge areas.
NIELIT has worked hard to set standards so that it can become the best IECT Examination and Certification institution in the country. It is also a National Examination Body that gives accreditation to institutes and organizations in the informal sector that offer IT courses.
6 Available Internships
- Intern/Trainee (PHP)
- Intern/Trainee(Social Media)
- Intern/Trainee(Graphic Designing/Video Editing)
Eligibility Criteria of the NIELIT Internship Program
- For Intern/Trainee (PHP/Java/.Net/Projects)– Candidate who has completed or pursuing B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science/IT/Electronics) or MCA/M.Sc (Computer Science/IT/Electronics) or DOEACC ‘B Level from a recognized university can be eligible for these internships.
- For Intern/Trainee (Social Media): This internship is open to people who have a Bachelor’s degree or are in the process of getting one in Mass Communications, Marketing, English, or Journalism from a recognized university.
- For Intern/Trainee (Graphic Designing/Video Editing): This internship is open to people who have a Degree/Diploma in Graphic Designing/Video Editing or are in the process of getting one from a recognized university.
Perks & Benefits of this Internship Programme
- Candidates get certificates from NIELIT when they finish their internship and turn in a report signed by their supervisor or mentor and accepted by the Wing/Section Head. However, to get a certificate, they must have at least 80% attendance in a month.
- A great chance to get paid internships with the government
- A stipend of Rs. 10,000/- is given to candidates, but they must be present at least 80% of the time in a month to get it.