About the job
Google’s software engineers create next-generation solutions that transform the way billions of people connect, discover, and interact with information and each other. Our products must be able to handle large amounts of data and go beyond web search. We’re looking for engineers with new ideas in a variety of fields, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, user interface design, and mobile; the list goes on and on. As a software engineer, you’ll work on a project that’s vital to Google’s needs, with the possibility of switching teams and projects as you and our fast-paced company grow and adapt. As we continue to push technology forward, we need our engineers to be versatile, show leadership abilities, and be eager to take on new problems across the complete stack.
You design, test, deliver and support software solutions as part of a small and versatile team.
Google is, at its core, an engineering firm. We seek people with a diverse set of technical skills who are eager to tackle some of technology’s most difficult problems and make a difference for users all over the world. Engineers at Google work on scalability and storage solutions, large-scale apps, and totally new platforms for developers all over the world, in addition to revolutionizing search. Google employees are altering the world one technological breakthrough at a time, from Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, social to local.
- Extend and expand Google’s product portfolio by doing research, conceiving, and developing software applications.
- Participate in a wide range of projects involving natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning, and search.
- Work together to solve scalability problems involving enormous amounts of data and information.
- Solve the challenges/problems you’ve been given.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with Unix/Linux, Windows or Mac environments, distributed systems, machine learning, information retrieval and TCP/IP.
- Experience programming in C, C++, Java or Python.
- Master’s degree or PhD.
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India; Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here