PhonePe Job Vacancy 2022 | Recruitment Coordinator Contractual Role Job
Hi Friends, Today we come along with a new opportunity to work in a recognized organization PhonePe. The organization is well known for its best offerings to its clients. Recently, PhonePe has published a notification for the job opening for the Computer Science graduates fresher & experienced. It’s a great opportunity for candidates who are looking for career growth in this field. So here I will explain the detail about this placement opportunity.
PhonePe is a leading digital payments company based in India. It started as a subsidiary of Flipkart in 2015 and was acquired by the e-commerce giant in 2018. The company allows users to make instant, secure, and hassle-free mobile payments through its flagship product, PhonePe Wallet. In 2019, it launched the UPI (Unified Payments Interface) 2.0 feature on its app, which enables users to send or receive money directly from their bank accounts using their phone number or QR code.
Since its inception, PhonePe has grown rapidly and now has over 150 million registered users on its platform. In 2017, it processed over $5 billion worth of transactions and is currently processing over 1 billion transactions per month. The company has been recognized as one of the most innovative startups in India and has won several awards, including the Financial Times Top 50 Digital Changemakers Award (2018) and the Google Play Store’s Best App of 2017 award (India).
Recruitment Coordinator Contractual Role Job Vacancy
PhonePe is looking for a good recruiting coordinator to join our team and help with the whole hiring process. You will be in charge of setting up, coordinating, and carrying out interviews. As a recruiting coordinator, you know a lot about HR best practices and can think of new ways to do things. People who think “outside the box” are fun to work with.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Good skills with MS Excel for making reports
- Ability to handle complicated HR processes- hands-on experience working with multiple applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Takes care of all open orders for a specific area of responsibility or client group (s).
- Setting up meetings and phone calls working directly with candidates and hiring managers, and sometimes setting up travel for candidates who want to visit the company
- Keeping records of candidates and job openings up-to-date in hiring systems and making sure new hires are real
- Calling and emailing candidates to let them know how the hiring process is going
- tracking recruiting activities and giving a weekly report on the status of candidates
- Organizing meetings to talk about the interview and giving debriefing materials
- Finding ways to improve the candidate experience and make scheduling easier
- As needed, help with coordinating other recruiting activities.
Perks & Benefits For PhonePe Full-Time Employee
- Medical insurance, critical illness insurance, accident insurance, and life insurance are all types of insurance benefits.
- Wellness Program: Employee Assistance Program, On-Site Medical Center, and Emergency Support System
- Parental Support: Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance Program, and Day-Care Support Program
- Mobility Benefits: Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy, and Relocation Benefits
- Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, and Leave Encashment are some of the retirement benefits.
- Other Benefits: Help with College, Car Lease, Mobile Phone and Broadband Reimbursements, and a Pay Advance Policy
It’s fun and rewarding to work at PhonePe!
You should work with us because we have great people, a place to work that encourages creativity, and the chance to do things outside of your job description.