Hello Peers, Welcome to courseandjobs.com. Today we come along with a new opportunity who wants to work in a recognized or renowned organization like DRDO Centre, a government training for students who are willing to grow their career and develop their skills.
DRDO Launched Free Internship training with a stipend. DRDO is the abbreviation of Defence Research and Development Organisation, which is a premier research and development organization in India and one of the largest in the world. Since its establishment on 1 November 1958, it had focused on the development of indigenous technologies for various needs of the country.
DRDO is organized into 52 labs and centers located across the country. Over the years, DRDO has been successful in carrying out a wide range of activities that includes Aeronautical development, Armament, Electronics and Communication areas, Information Technology, and Simulation & Modeling. DRDO has also set up a number of world-class laboratories in frontier areas of technology like Hypersonics, High Energy Materials, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Bio-Technology, and Advanced Systems. The capabilities of DRDO have been widely used by various other organizations like Coast Guard, Delhi Police, BSF, etc.
It is needless to say that the quality of life of any individual or country depends on the security provided by its armed forces. The Indian armed forces are among the best in the world and DRDO has played a pivotal role in making them so. DRDO has developed a number of technologies that have been extensively used by all three wings of the Indian armed forces. Some of these technologies include radar systems, communication systems, missile systems, etc. All of these have helped the Indian armed forces maintain their edge over their enemies.
In addition to defense applications, DRDO’s technologies have also found civilian uses. For instance, the mobile phone towers installed by DRDO in remote and inaccessible areas have helped connect these areas with the rest of the world. Similarly, DRDO’s work on biofuels has led to the development of more environmentally friendly and sustainable fuels for use in automobiles and other vehicles.
DRDO’s contribution to India’s development can therefore be seen in both military and civilian spheres. It is an organization that is truly dedicated to serving the nation and its people.
About DRDO Free Training
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) in Hyderabad, through the Centre for High Energy Systems and Sciences (CHESS), is accepting applications for one-year apprenticeships in the following disciplines/trades given in the apply link.
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- B.E / B.Tech & Diploma holders must have registered their names at http://mhrdnats.gov.in non-registered candidates are likely to be rejected.
- Applications are to be submitted online through the website link: http://rac.gov.in or http://drdo.gov.in. Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading scanned copies of all the mandatory documents.
- Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of joining at CHESS, Hyderabad.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS categories will be applicable as per provision of the Apprentice Act 1961, Apprentice Rules, 1992, and Apprenticeship (Amendment) Rules, 2015.
- Last date for the receipt of application: 21 days from the date of advertisement in Employment News. Online Applications after the last date would not be accepted. Incomplete or partially filled application forms would not be accepted.
As applicable, the DRDO-RCI Apprentice will be chosen based on academic merit, written test, or interview and subject to proper document verification. For instance, applicants will be selected on a contract basis for 12 months.