About NCGG Internship Program
The NCGG Internship Programme is a short-term (minimum 8 weeks, maximum 6 months) engagement of selected students with various verticals and units of the National Centre for Good Governance, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, Government of India. The participation is solely temporary in order to enable Indian youth by exposing them to a variety of governance and public policy concerns and including them in possible future solutions to overcome hurdles in the way of citizen-centric governance. Interns who are accepted into the internship program do not have the right to seek regular employment with the Centre. Interns may be assigned to work on a certain domain or topic.
To enhance academic research and the functioning of NCGG by connecting with the country’s young talents and sharpening their knowledge, abilities, and theoretical education through practical techniques. This program aims to offer students with exposure to public policy and governance challenges for mutual benefit.
Eligibility Criteria for National Centre
Candidates for the internship must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- All Indian students studying in India or abroad are eligible for the internship program.
- Internships are available to students with a graduation degree and/or those pursuing post-graduation/PG Diploma and advanced academic degrees who want to intern as part of their dissertation/capstone project in their curriculum or who are awaiting their degree certificate after appearing in their final examination in the same academic year.
- Students participating in 4- or 5-year law and engineering programs may also apply for the Internship during their final year of study.
- At the time of application, the candidate’s age must not be more than 30 years old.
- The applicant must submit a letter of recommendation from their university/institution where they are enrolled.