Data Science Foundations Course by Google | Google Free Certification
Improve your Data Science skills by strengthening your foundational knowledge. Enroll in this free course to learn everything there is to know about the life cycle, tasks, programming languages, and analytics landscape.
About this Free Data Science Foundations Certification Course
The Data Science Foundations course provides you with an introduction to the subject as well as insights into the various stages of its life cycle. The course covers topics such as various Data Science tasks and different programming languages that are compatible to work with in order to accommodate the tasks efficiently, as well as Machine Learning, which contributes to the dynamic behavior of machines and makes significant connections with DS. The analytics landscape is another important component within an organization that you will learn about in the latter part of the course to thoroughly understand workflow and asset distribution. You will be required to take an assessment to determine your knowledge of the subject. After enrolling in the course, you will also receive study materials for future reference.
After completing this free, self-paced beginner’s guide to Data Science Foundations, you can begin your Data Science career with the professional Post Graduate certificate and learn various concepts in depth alongside millions of aspirants worldwide!
- Introduction to Data Science
- Data Science Life Cycle
- Data Mining Tasks
- Intro to Machine Learning
- Languages for Data Science
- Analytics Landscape
Why Learn Data Science?
- Data science is a hot career field. The demand for data scientists is growing rapidly, and salaries are high. In fact, data science is one of the highest-paying jobs in the world.
- Data science is a versatile skill. Data scientists can work in a variety of industries, including healthcare, finance, retail, and technology. This makes it a great career choice for people who are looking for job security and flexibility.
- Data science is a challenging and rewarding field. Data scientists use their skills to solve real-world problems, which can be very satisfying. They also have the opportunity to learn new things and stay up-to-date on the latest trends in technology.
Read Also: Power Your Entertainment: Home Theatre Power Manager In 2023