Internship Opportunity For Law Students | Open Internship For International Trade and Investment Law | work From Home Internship 2021
Hello Students, there will be an amazing opportunity for everyone to learn about international trade and markets, to get practical experience on these trading and investment laws. Recently, the Center for Trade and Investment Laws hiring Interns to get practical and real-world experience by learning about International Trading and marketing. It’s a Government Internship and completely work from home online/virtual Internship opportunities, especially for Law students.
About CTIL (Centre For Trade and Investment Law)
The Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India, established CTIL (or Centre) in 2016 with the goal of enhancing India’s international trade and investment law competence. The Centre is part of the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade’s Centre for Research in International Trade (CRIT).
Aim of the CTIL
The CTIL’s goal is to lead the world in all areas of international economic law. It encompasses legislation controlling international investments, economic integration, and WTO-related concerns (World Trade Organizations).
Mission of the CTIL
To contribute fresh perspectives and ideas to the worldwide debate on trade, commerce, and economics.
Functions of CTIL(Centre for Trade and Investment Law)
- Conducting novel research on challenges of global trade and investment
- Promoting worldwide dialogue on trade and commerce
- Analyzing ways to avoid conflicts of interest between governmental regulatory interests and entrepreneurial business interests.
- Anticipating how to deal with new trade, commerce, and industry issues, as well as the laws that govern these concerns
- Promoting discussion of issues that affect trade and investment
- Providing an intellectual framework for the government’s future trade policy endeavours; advising on how trade agreements should be framed in the best interests of the Indian economy
- Suggestions on what actions should be performed in the event of a breach of any international agreement
- Educating trade organisations and the broader public on trade, investment, and industrial issues
About this Internship Programme
Undergraduate and postgraduate law students can participate in internships at the Centre for Trade and Investment Law to obtain practical experience in international trade and investment law issues.
An internship at CTIL is a great way to learn about new areas of international trade and investment law, as well as a stepping stone to a career in this field.
Roles & Responsibilities
At CTIL’s Research Division, interns focus on a variety of subjects in international economic law and policy, such as WTO-covered agreements, preferential trade agreements, international trade rules, and international investment law.
- Law students at all levels (undergraduate and graduate)
- Students who are nearing the end of their degree programme will be given priority.
- Students who have completed courses in WTO law and Public International Law will be given preference.
How To Apply?
Click on the link given at the end of this post to apply for the CTIL internship.
For more Understanding, you can follow the below video:
Also, Checkout this Beginners Course to Master Microsoft Excel
Join our Community for daily updates of Courses, Internships, Scholarships, Campus Drives, Free Mock tests, and Free Courses coupons…etc.
Also, Checkout this Computer Free Certificate
🔴Mandatory Course for Everyone: Click here